Share Clean Reunion Latest Revisions + Source Included!

150 Euros for this fucking L2jServer with tons of mod?

----

PS: NerverMore Announcements:

Posted Yesterday, 10:57 PM

Lately we have limited time because of our real life jobs!
We didn't stop updating and when we have time we still fix problems and bugs! We are not gonna stop , we will keep updating ... ( non will stop us ) Maybe our support is not that good but we will try to be more responsible!

We needed to delete every user of l2jreunion from svn!

If you was one, and you want to gain access again , please send a message on skype or here with payment proofs,skype id , and recent ip's from svn!

;D lol

Edited by Hl4p3x

Yeah 150 euros is an absolute joke for this pack, I was expecting so much more, whoever bought the pack needs to rethink what he is actually doing.

His updates are meaningless ,he had 2 years to fix bugs ,he didnt fix a shit in 2 years ,he just scamed ppl ,someone should just ban reunion from this forum

If you was one, and you want to gain access again , please send a message on skype or here with payment proofs,skype id , and recent ip's from svn!

no shit? and my friends will give u their payment proofs,skype id and recent ip from svn 

and i will share it everytime and you cant stop me unless u scam all ur customers :D and end  business for good

noone will ever buy ur shit again ,becuz il always share free

ENJOY

Edited by Karasu

His updates are meaningless ,he had 2 years to fix bugs ,he didnt fix a shit in 2 years ,he just scamed ppl ,someone should just ban reunion from this forum

no shit? and my friends will give u their payment proofs,skype id and recent ip from svn 

and i will share it everytime and you cant stop me unless u scam all ur customers :D and end  business for good

noone will ever buy ur shit again ,becuz il always share free

ENJOY

Well let me claer up something,

There are rules you need to follow in order to keep your svn account , there is a rule which says that sharing our files on any way would cause pernament ban!

So, since your friends broke the rules , they cant take back their account, simple as that!

We will keep updating , even if you dont like it...

We have over 40 customers and believe me i got plenty of messages today requesting back svn accounts...

Also about the joke you say about scamm, ( i hate scams )

We never scammed anyone , and we will never do...

Every single customer of l2jreunion before purchase had a test server with master access to test everything they wanted... Then it was up to them if they wanted to purchase or not....

Now about the share , i really dont care , thats how marketplace works and i was sure that one day this would happen!

Cheers!

ofc if u scam ppl they will share ur garbage pack ,what did u expected , a "thanks" for ignoring the customer and scamming my partner for shared rguard? / what did you expected? you SCUM "sarcastic boy dont like scams"

Also ,u cant caught the people who share me the svn :) ,suck it

so keep updating the revs for us ,make us open-source pl0x 

gl ScamMore / right now 176 downloads and growing

WOW YOU HAVE 176 CUSTOMERS MORE FROM 40 NOW ,GZ YOU IMPROVED

so what u were talking about? "resell?" ,good then i reselled for FREE to 1k ppl soon ,gz ,thnx for packs ,keep updating for us ,right now ,you making a charity for us ,go with opensource ,thanks men ,thanks very much for your work, work more pls .so your new customers will be happy

Edited by Karasu

ofc if u scam ppl they will share ur garbage pack ,what did u expected , a "thanks" for ignoring the customer and scamming my partner for shared rguard? / what did you expected? you SCUM "sarcastic boy dont like scams"

Also ,u cant caught the people who share me the svn :) ,suck it

so keep updating the revs for us ,make us open-source pl0x 

gl ScamMore / right now 176 downloads and growing

WOW YOU HAVE 176 CUSTOMERS MORE FROM 40 NOW ,GZ YOU IMPROVED

so what u were talking about? "resell?" ,good then i reselled for FREE to 1k ppl soon ,gz ,thnx for packs ,keep updating for us ,right now ,you making a charity for us ,go with opensource ,thanks men ,thanks very much for your work, work more pls .so your new customers will be happy

The most pathetic kid ever seen in my life...

Ur parents must be very proud for u....idiot!!!

The most pathetic kid ever seen in my life...

Ur parents must be very proud for u....idiot!!!

get lost mad fan of ScamMore

go cry on his shoulder! now

l2jpsproject,eu and l2jreunion.eu  two lair Partner? :D  l2jserver copy paste masters :)

i think all private packs have l2j base and add alot of mods and the free l2j source after added custom mods and change the imports and packages has named  private source :D :D anyway in pack as i see have alot of work at server mods from normal sources but as i see havent any change-fix in skills 

Edited by nikosdevil20

get lost mad fan of ScamMore

go cry on his shoulder! now

Its not about NeverMore and for the project

Its only about u...

I remember u also when others have server and u build also urs and log in on GO and flame about the servers Nvm...

Shitty People Will Remain Shitty Everytime....

And Better grow up a bit before start Typing something....But what someone can expect....u are one more random Gipsy Romanian Bastard....

when run login server write 

couldnt find load class

open l2jserver.jar and l2jlogin.jar with win rar and check if you find one folder inside with name META-INF or something like this and delete it