Share Clean Reunion Latest Revisions + Source Included!

Someone ban this Vagenas aka InTheEnd

I'm sure that he will take this crappy pack and sell to newbies...

I'll sell them to your mom for a free night,so you can open another crappy server

Someone ban this Vagenas aka InTheEnd

I'm sure that he will take this crappy pack and sell to newbies...

thats true. sell for pro h5 server files with 10k + online players. have 40customers all its happy 

I'll sell them to your mom for a free night,so you can open another crappy server

noone would buy this anyway

not in mxc at least...

well you can continue ur flamings ,il share this anyway if nevermore dont respond me :) / refund me some money

Edited by Karasu

noone would buy this anyway

not in mxc at least...

well you can continue ur flamings ,il share this anyway if nevermore dont respond me :) / refund me some money

i don't think he care anymore.

and also with all those things you write even some old customers are confused now about the pack and they see it from another side..

anyway even if you share it i don't think you will take your money back and also you will see in some days spam on request dev section for fixes and errors :P

I already uploaded the sources

im waiting for neverscam last reply now

this scammer probably gonna log tomorrow

poor him ,good bye reunion business ahahahahahaha

Also i have 4 friends using Reunion ,i can always ask update from them and share the pack free everytime on latest revs / HE WILL NEVER KNOW WHOS THAT PPL

SO DEAR NEVERMORE, try to be smarter next time, YOU TRYED TO SCAM THE WRONG PERSON

ALSO EVEN IF YOU PUT IP SHIT BIND NEXT TIME, is too late and not only its too late but we can unbind it in few min ,you sucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA    SELF-OWNED

now my money plz

LazyTown_Sportacus_Stephanieok.jpg

Edited by Karasu

Bump!

Another scammer in MXC?

Balrog is dead, PS is another shit and now JReunion?

MXC (House of Scammer)

=D

P.S: Karasu, good luck with Nevermore!

well if nevermore dont return me at least 75e from the 250e he milked then ! he basically scammed us

actually he already scammed my partner with 100 euro for shared rguard and 2 small fixes (hesaid rguard is expensive or something like that) unfortunately i lost my other dedi where i had skype conversations :) ,u would actually laugh ,he said something like: 100 Euro and we deal ? OK , YES? like he would be desperate to get as much money as possible lolol

now he got the guts to close the svn , though i dont need this crap ,didnt updated for 1+ month since i paid for my own fixes/features/reworks which is way way better than shitunion

ill share this anyway if nevermore dont respond me :) / refund me some money

im waiting for neverscam last reply now

It's not some kind of flame/war section, just share. So, do what you're supposed to or I will simply junk that topic.

It's not some kind of flame/war section, just share. So, do what you're supposed to or I will simply junk that topic.

ok relax ,il share them now since Nevermore ignore me :)