bella

lol, why someone flame me, if his ingame nick nobody know?

ofc i leave every 2 week, bcs l2 is so fuck boring game,   first day gun 300, second day 120 set and after? all day just pvp ... 

Then stop botting like mad dog.....

They said its l2off files and they added custom from java. Ok. But jesus, your off files soooooo bugged. I was in beta last 3 days, didnt see any changes still all buggs that reported in forum exist. Most of the mobs have wrong stats, spoil, some of them even drop. DV messed. Scorpions in all locations. Even classes are bugged. Interesting how you gonna fix in 1 day everything, if there is no progress in last 3 days. Sorry Bella but for now, your server looks like other java sh1ts. You opened beta for tests, but how ppls can test something if its still bugged and no progress? You just talking a lot, how great server gonna be, but sad, it wount... 100% i'm shure that most of the buggs will stay tomorow at start. Too much work you have to do with server. You should better wait 1 week to fix everything and then open

Edited by ladyofl2

They said its l2off files and they added custom from java. Ok. But jesus, your off files soooooo bugged. I was in beta last 3 days, didnt see any changes still all buggs that reported in forum exist. Most of the mobs have wrong stats, spoil, some of them even drop. DV messed. Scorpions in all locations. Even classes are bugged. Interesting how you gonna fix in 1 day everything, if there is no progress in last 3 days. Sorry Bella but for now, your server looks like other java sh1ts. You opened beta for tests, but how ppls can test something if its still bugged and no progress? You just talking a lot, how great server gonna be, but sad, it wount... 100% i'm shure that most of the buggs will stay tomorow at start. Too much work you have to do with server. You should better wait 1 week to fix everything and then open

+1,

also exp rate bugged! (Vitality bug xd)

:-beep- yeah:  :not bad:  :not bad:  :not bad:

+1,

also exp rate bugged! (Vitality bug xd)

:-beep- yeah:  :not bad:  :not bad:  :not bad:

like i mention before

one day till opening and still there are 3 not acceptable bugs:

1. Vitality is not working so the exp is freakin low(u gonna see massive cry)

2. Spoil at mos/dv/loa is not fixed yet(massive cry at 2nd day)(ps. 30min spoil in mos for 10random keys)

3. Dv mobs stats/location is fucked up. U cant even kill drakos warrior or leeches with s/a and they hit u for like 4k dmg each(massive cry at 1st day coz ppl won't have place to farm/exp). Locations of mobs messed up too, posted on forum like 2weeks ago and nothing.

This should be fixed till tomorrow :P

most importants bugs, and no fix :P

like i mention before

most importants bugs, and no fix :P

I need quote something from forum

Karlitos "Trust me guys in l2 OFF BR work like this"

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

Droped 1 vorpal ring, 2 vorpal parts, 3 vesper weapons, 2 baium rings, 1 vesper part, 1 s84 wep, now stop wasting time and Antharas is normal too, stop drama and Baium will stay boosted with lvl 85.  not bad ::)

http://l2world.org/forums/index.php?threads/beta-test-checklist.102/

For live we need to fix few more things they are in bold text, the rest can be fixed on the way:)

I call this successful beta because our players FOUND and REPORTED more then 100 things that are fixed and they know what can they expect in the future and that we are capable :) 

For the leaders of other servers posting in our thread: Dont u have something else to do like.. fixing ur JAVA Server insted of being jelous to the progress we made in 1 month - you can't do this in 1 year  :rage:

Edited by bella

Stop editing your post  ;D

Edited by ladyofl2

http://l2world.org/forums/index.php?threads/beta-test-checklist.102/

For live we need to fix few more things they are in bold text, the rest can be fixed on the way:)

I call this successful beta because our players FOUND and REPORTED more then 100 things that are fixed and they know what can they expect in the future and that we are capable :)

For the leaders of other servers posting in our thread: Dont u have something else to do like.. fixing ur JAVA Server insted of being jelous to the progress we made in 1 month - you can't do this in 1 year  :rage:

Few more things? with every single day more and more countless endless bugs are poping up, your java platform is one of the worst i've ever seen...

By the way editing values is not even close to FIXING, you did a great job, very successful :D with soulhounds and daggers :D

Few more things? with every single day more and more countless endless bugs are poping up, your java platform is one of the worst i've ever seen...

By the way editing values is not even close to FIXING, you did a great job, very successful :D with soulhounds and daggers :D

Agree and sad about this server :mellow:  Server "fixes" too far from real l2. Like switch/trick "fixed" to retail 30-40% chance. Its 74skill... When you check forum, madness  :-\  Seems failed didn't even started

Because i dont have skype from over 5 months? Hahah whats up,hungry for money?Or you are sitting on the shifter on his new car?  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

hahahahahahha you acutally funny dude,they should make you global mod on this fourm.