bella

That video still makes me laught everytime :D :D  wow

anyway, we are preparing the pack for long-term server - that guy Nik he is fucking genious if u dont believe me go in forums and check that shit out :D Aand im the one with the ideas...

if we combine our powers with AchYlek it becomes B(ella) A(chYlek) N(ik)

lol that came up better then i expected

Nik was right about the buffs we sit down and argued for some time making champs and testing while have in mind all other factors in party etc etc u can go read and if u dont like it dont play here, tbh i like u ! we can be together!!

now u fucked up ur life.

if achylek will start playing there everybody gonna offend u he is supported. :gusta:

2 possitive comments probably from server's corrupted staff and 50 negative. Just like the previous 200 times you open L2world it will be the same as before - 5 days server with countless bugs and 200 people online.
No thanks!

2 possitive comments probably from server's corrupted staff and 50 negative. Just like the previous 200 times you open L2world it will be the same as before - 5 days server with countless bugs and 200 people online.

No thanks!

We were perfectly fine dont You worry about us. 200 online JESUS CHRIST is that Your private server? you can just keep flame and be jelous/envy.And if u are not going to play here why are u fucking posting at all? hateeeeeeeeeer

now u fucked up ur life.

if achylek will start playing there everybody gonna offend u he is supported. :gusta:

if we combine our powers with AchYlek it becomes B(ella) A(chYlek) N(ik) = BAN

:D :D dunno what u sayin 

if we combine our powers with AchYlek it becomes B(ella) A(chYlek) N(ik) = BAN

:D :D dunno what u sayin 

Better go make normal buff slot than write shits here 

I honestly hope no one plays this lol, re-sets once/twice a year, always cause of corruption or lack of content, gets dull very fucking fast, quit making the same server over, just shittier everytime please, maybe you won't get ddosed/lag out every 3 seconds too >,<, goodluck.

I really understand, if i was player of last 2 World of AGES servers i would not come back and flame staff too! What's changed? let's see.. developer who made last x20 x50 was not comited to the job and thats why we are not working with him anymore and we split teams World and Ages

So our developer is Nik (since long vacantion - HE IS BACK), he came from the middle of the country to live in My house. We have everyday meetings and discuss every report we collect from forums, skype, ingame etc, we sit in our Office - Me, Developer, and Sys Admin and we start to work! We help each other and sometimes need help of You guys as well to test, to give us ideas or to complete our ideas clear.png 

We want to create the biggest community and to have the best players from all over the world because we are motivated and we wont stop until we make the server 100% perfect for you, and we know that when u are happy we will be happy as well!

Last x20 and x50 WOA servers failed because the developer who made them - quited and left us all this bullshit, me and Nik tryed to save it but it was too late.

So we brought new files, new geodata and we are making the package suitable for Mid rate server. 

Tons of work ahead of us bit we are halfway there! I want to thank you all who test with us and who spend many hours in our Beta server sharing problems and ideas - without you all this is impossible ! <3

Because of the huge amount of players waiting for our Server:

We are looking for new staff - expirienced and professional GM's, Forum Moderators, Web Developers, Graphic Designers and Creative People.

We were one of the best.. but this time we WILL BE THE BEST with YOUR HELP! 

We are giving all our time to make the server Long-Term and we have new creative ideas and nobody in our new server will be bored

L2 WORLD SERVER HAS BEEN REBORN

Edited by bella

Its simple, im posting here because you lie to the players and in order to prove that i will quote a sentence from your bullshit:
"The 20x mid rate, Retail-Like L2OFF High Five,  Lag Free, Fully Balanced, No bugs, 99,9% uptime"
Since you open 5 servers per year, all of them with the same success, you are totally desperate and your lies are getting bigger. Lets take a look at the sentence ive quited above:
-Retail-Like L2OFF HIGH FIVE - Every player who has played l2world before knows that there is no such thing as L2WORLD L2OFF, its the crap L2JAVA where daggers hit 10k on tanks, soulhounds m crit is like 15k, gladiators hit 20k etc...
-LAG FREE- again delays and cheap ddos protection (if there is any at all)
-FULLY BALANCED- thats the most funny part, since you dont have any idea how the real lineage2 high five looks like, you copy/paste some java codes from garbage java sources and you believe that this is how its suppose to be, You change classes every day in your pursuit to satisfy the kids who cry on forum 
-NO BUGS- in every l2world server there is enchant bug, attribute bug, instance bug
ONLY 1 SENTENCE FROM YOUR ADVERTISE IS FILL WITH 5 FAT LIES, what can i say for the rest?

Nobody care about ur random opinion. Who are you? What have u done for l2 community? Why u dont simply answer my question? Why Posting in our thread if u are not going to play? go back to T@L3S forums and eat his leftovers failed GM of his.

I would suggest you stop embaresing yourself and make account in our forums to check how stupid u sound. 20 comments in this thread and 0 on actual topic only flames arent there some Admins in this forums to delete this guy!?

Edited by bella

atleast Vasili have a normal buffslot :(

not another changes :happyforever:

but i will offend u after start.

Just wanna see if u will be able to have 2800 daily vote at hopzone, like Tales had.

Edited by snshd

Nobody care about ur random opinion. Who are you? What have u done for l2 community? Why u dont simply answer my question? Why Posting in our thread if u are not going to play? go back to T@L3S forums and eat his leftovers failed GM of his.

I would suggest you stop embaresing yourself and make account in our forums to check how stupid u sound. 20 comments in this thread and 0 on actual topic only flames arent there some Admins in this forums to delete this guy!?

you cant even post single comment without editing it 30 times :D you are not from the smartest people but who i am to judge, read comment #128 and you will find out why im posting here

PS. it seems that L2Tales are your real nightmare since you relate everybody who doesnt like you with them.