bella

every Grand Openning of l2 world its like you openning a server for first time. Same bugs, same shits same corruptions <---
admin/gm's are same shithead kids..

and everytime you ONLY WANT TO MAKE MONEY!!!

Edited by voidjava

every Grand Openning of l2 world its like you openning a server for first time. Same bugs, same shits same corruptions <---

read before u post, smartass! its new pack ofcourse we will have to adjust/test everything.. and "SAME BUGS" if other servers cant fix them that dont apply to us have nice day good sir.

i hope that lol3d guy will follow his senses and just ban everyone for nothing as before and keep that retardity what he had before :)

we dont work with l0l3d, nik is our developer ;)

we dont work with l0l3d, nik is our developer ;)

I was just about to ask that.How did you do that,i just started to write my post with the question,if that ban hammer is in your team

He is hiding in the closet.

World w/o l0l3d is like Bulgaria w/o cygans...to good to be true.

After live,l0l3d will spam his favorite button on forums and IG.

BAN.gif

read before u post, smartass! its new pack ofcourse we will have to adjust/test everything.. and "SAME BUGS" if other servers cant fix them that dont apply to us have nice day good sir.

why you lie that you use L2OFF? ; D D D

To fix something you need to know how and everybody knows that you dont have any idea