bella

its not server bug, only chupamela karlitos payed him lot of euros to go afk and no deffend.

you genious....you were there with us.

you know what was the reason...

why trashtalk the obvious...

:rage:

Mmmm... Interesting l2world goes off for the second time.ok so let me get this right. Will you go from off files to off files or will stay with the own files. Probably i have misunderstood something.

still dances better then T@les valakas  :-beep- yeah:

ah sure, i forget your server never got so much ppl like at tales near valakas 

Edited by AchYlek

haahAHAAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAH ""SO MUCH PEOPLE !!!!"" 

Remember that in t@les they have ""10,000+++ REAL!!!"" ONLINE... we will only have around 3,000-4,000 and in 1 month after they see all our new ideas and features witch are not added in this advertisment(because u know why hahaha)  they will try to steal them too but well what can i say - copy-paste is temporary.... class is forever  :-beep- yeah:

and come on ladyes lets get real.. Nobody force you to start play in our server :P dunno why all the hate maybe there is reason (he he he)

love, and respect, Bella  :-*

Edited by bella

Remember that in t@les they have ""10,000+++ REAL!!!"" ONLINE... we will only have around 3,000-4,000 and in 1 month after they see all our new ideas and features witch are not added in this advertisment(because u know why hahaha)  they will try to steal them too but well what can i say - copy-paste is temporary.... class is forever  :-beep- yeah:

and come on ladyes lets get real.. Nobody force you to start play in our server :P dunno why all the hate maybe there is reason (he he he)

Loki-Facepalm-Gif-In-The-Avengers.gif

problem is, tales use 3/4x fake online, your server use 10x? your siege  = 1 pt vs 1 pt, pvp near epics =  0 ( sometime 1-2 pts here) 

your server got now 1,3k online, but is totaly  empty  just off trades, so i can image how real online is if  online is 4k, max 300-400 

""L2Tales SOVEREIGN x15 26 APRIL OPENED + 15.000 ONLINE, MID-Rate + NPC BUFFER 2h! BEST & MOST CROWDED SERVER IN THE WORLD!""

Listen i didnt wanted to do that but u force me... we are not fake ass T@LES who spam our forums with bots, threads, flames and "bugs" then log in our servers to advertise because we dont need that :)  and well about their "x3/x4 online" ummmmm....... 

i3rt3s.jpg

Now lets do simple math they have 1300 votes in hopzone (where 1 vote is allowed per 12 hours) = 750 real players ~ but they advertise to have more then 15000++

so how much i must multiply to get the real number? what are all those poeple in screens and videos? well sir i sorry to dissapoint you.. THAY ARE BOTS just like You and your lil sorry ass clan of flame Bots, i understand where u got ur clan name and members from! 

e181lx.jpg

Edited by bella

""L2Tales SOVEREIGN x15 26 APRIL OPENED + 15.000 ONLINE, MID-Rate + NPC BUFFER 2h! BEST & MOST CROWDED SERVER IN THE WORLD!""

Listen i didnt wanted to do that but u force me... we are not fake ass T@LES who spam our forums with bots, threads, flames and "bugs" then log in our servers to advertise because we dont need that :)  and well about their "x3/x4 online" ummmmm....... 

i3rt3s.jpg

Now lets do simple math they have 1300 votes in hopzone (where 1 vote is allowed per 12 hours) = 750 real players ~ but they advertise to have more then 15000++

so how much i must multiply to get the real number? what are all those poeple in screens and videos? well sir i sorry to dissapoint you.. THAY ARE BOTS just like You and your lil sorry ass clan of flame Bots, i understand where u got ur clan name and members from! 

e181lx.jpg

Ok, somebody dont vote every 12h, so 1k+- ppl, after 1k off trades + some duals box = like 2,3k online   4x = 9k, if u go ingame and write .online u see 8-9k online this time 

when was 14k ingame l2net show 3,2k 

http://screenshot.cz/0U0T9/  and last vote  17? and at web u have 1,3k online, good joob 

Edited by AchYlek

Ok, somebody dont vote every 12h, so 1k+- ppl, after 1k off trades + some duals box = like 2,3k online   4x = 9k, if u go ingame and write .online u see 8-9k online this time 

when was 14k ingame l2net show 3,2k 

http://screenshot.cz/0U0T9/      and last vote  13? and at web u have 1,3k online, good joob 

i guess its because we disabled voting option for l2woa long time ago, log in and try to vote if u want :) And only few people play there anymore. All those Online u see are offshops left from more then 2000 real online..And why they WONT VOTE? they dont want reward? ok 100 people not voted from 750 not 350 in tal3z, but ok lets say 1k real online the rest of your text is just bullshit like everything u tryed to apply so far. When we have 2k real online (and we did had even more at start of this x50woa) we had 4.000+ online counter for 2k real +shops etc NO FUCKING 1.000 online (not even) and 15,000 counter. GIVE IT UP GAL  :you serious?:

it's l2j fail server,without macro skill force i don't even go to play there

its l2off pack with mid rate feautures like buffer and mana pots for lazy ass players like u ;p u are more then welcome to come and test it out and- No we wont add macro skill force because of mana pots and the spam of aoe skills that will lead to.

i guess its because we disabled voting option for l2woa long time ago, log in and try to vote if u want :) And only few people play there anymore. All those Online u see are offshops left from more then 2000 real online..And why they WONT VOTE? they dont want reward? ok 100 people not voted from 750 not 350 in tal3z, but ok lets say 1k real online the rest of your text is just bullshit like everything u tryed to apply so far. When we have 2k real online (and we did had even more at start of this x50woa) we had 4.000+ online counter for 2k real +shops etc NO FUCKING 1.000 online (not even) and 15,000 counter. GIVE IT UP GAL  :you serious?:

sure,  2k real online (2 top clan with 2-3 pts)

or  your siege "MASS"  pvp 

u never had theese online, played already like at 3 WoA

and u cant hit the real online tales vs you

activity at sieges / epics was always 100% lower then at tales.

stalone is bitch, but he knows how to get people.

even the fake online, check russians server they have even more fake online then Tales.

every 2nd russian midrate using like x10 online counter and everybody at russian servers knows that.

Edited by snshd