bella

please talk about yourself only, ive tested your server it looks "very promising", 17k dmg dual blow :D, bugged focus skill mastery, soulhoulds 25k dmg with curse of divinity, nukers nerfed, gladiators 1.2k dmg tripple sonic

we expect your daily nerfs after server start

half that shit are fixed - the other half we fix right now :) its slow process and i think we prove that we CAN fix staff (comparing to other servers around here) :(

log on tomorow and see if these stuff u talk about are still there xD mr kozmodiks, actualy wait i think u can try after our last update in few hours :)

Edited by bella

:D lol evas templar sh1t dmg he takes ultra dmg from nukers wtf / duelist still shitty dmg/daggers op/ yes very good updates and ofc its off files cant you see? .btw its the most recent updated high five files of the official servers. at least that's what i have noticed,everything is according to off server.one last thing bella you are wrong about a thing.you are not real f****cking close to perfect ,you are already perfect

:D lol evas templar sh1t dmg he takes ultra dmg from nukers wtf / duelist still shitty dmg/daggers op/ yes very good updates and ofc its off files cant you see? .btw its the most recent updated high five files of the official servers. at least that's what i have noticed,everything is according to off server.one last thing bella you are wrong about a thing.you are not real f****cking close to perfect ,you are already perfect

it's beta, every run with 300/120 elegia, skills etc

one day till opening and still there are 3 not acceptable bugs:

1. Vitality is not working so the exp is freakin low(u gonna see massive cry)

2. Spoil at mos/dv/loa is not fixed yet(massive cry at 2nd day)(ps. 30min spoil in mos for 10random keys)

3. Dv mobs stats/location is fucked up. U cant even kill drakos warrior or leeches with s/a and they hit u for like 4k dmg each(massive cry at 1st day coz ppl won't have place to farm/exp). Locations of mobs messed up too, posted on forum like 2weeks ago and nothing.

This should be fixed till tomorrow :P

i never had this clan at woa,

but ok flame me more forum warior, 

:you serious?:  :you serious?:  :you serious?:

woa was everytime server for 1 week, bcs that ninja update every day was so boring, everyday change party setup bcs randoms like u start cry at forum "that char is op nerf it pleache" or "cancel is shit , make it op pleache" 

http://l2woa.org/community/index.php?threads/deadshot-reuse.1651/#post-13794  (rly unskilled admins)  this was when my cp played at this shity server,

after i just join with messi for olly, bcs it was 1 week, but still it was fuck ninja update server 

Forum warrior who solo your entire shit clan on l2woa at goddard castle siege when ya'll brought the whole server to get it with NoRemorse clan and friends and still failed. I never cry on forums for OP classes cause i dont give a fuck about what is OP, i play what i want. You leave EVERY servers you play on after 2 weeks because you and your clan gets owned. all aboard the ragequit train!

Keep posting on forums, thats all you cando on L2. :D

Neways good luck, this server wont last 2 weeks so it doesnt matter xD

Edited by WhiteKnight

Everyone makes mistakes but we learn from them and we know that main reason to fail last x50 and lose many good players is ours. :) We took oldschool l2 retail like game play and added a little bit of twist to it so we can combine both generations old and new school, pro and newbies.

Nobody is perfect but we are pretty fuc****g close!

http://l2world.org/forums/index.php?forums/report-%D0%A1%D0%BE%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%89%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C.9/

http://l2world.org/forums/index.php?threads/beta-test-checklist.102/

You call that close to perfection? I feel sad for you, anyway good luck with the start.

Forum warrior who solo your entire shit clan on l2woa at goddard castle siege when ya'll brought the whole server to get it with NoRemorse clan and friends and still failed. I never cry on forums for OP classes cause i dont give a fuck about what is OP, i play what i want. You leave EVERY servers you play on after 2 weeks because you and your clan gets owned. all aboard the ragequit train!

Keep posting on forums, thats all you cando on L2. :D

Neways good luck, this server wont last 2 weeks so it doesnt matter xD

lol, why someone flame me, if his ingame nick nobody know?

ofc i leave every 2 week, bcs l2 is so fuck boring game,   first day gun 300, second day 120 set and after? all day just pvp ...