bella

10599409_364296997052759_871494532780535

win.jpg

Like i said before we are more then 1500 online and i mean REAL players not Fake counter on 1000% and 999 bots like some other servers out there.

On 01.09 we will turn on hopzone vote system, our online players are getting more and more everyday!

First siege 31.08.2014

Oly starts 01.09 - First Heroes 15.09

Automatic Events will be Enabled in 2 days (we let people to farm and have some oldschool retail like envoirment and its going well.)

Everyday Updates! Constant feedback from players! Huge Community!

JOIN US TODAY!!!!!

Edited by bella

NEW! Bumping rules: You are allowed to BUMP (Bring up your topic/post) your topic only 24 hours after your last post.

You have just to press the following button:  

er9y0l.jpg

VIPs & Donators can bump 3 topics per day.

Members can bump 1 topic per day.

Note : All BUMP posts (any words like "bump", "up", etc.) are not allowed anymore and they will be DELETED(To avoid post hunting through this kind of topics). We will warn you & remove your bump replies .

If you continue bumping you might get punished by locking/junking your thread.

True story about this server

Tezza / Freya  6% for necklace > Nik said "Last woas was 3k necklace so i nerfed it"

Almost chance  0% for drop Vorpal parts from Tezza,

not that sad story, baium droping 2x ring, valakas 2x necklace >  http://screenshot.cz/JAMP6/  but Admins no care,

and that bullshit orfen + core with big chance for vorpal, its megabullshit.

and balance i never saw worse. 

U know what they say? They are so fucking close to be perfect, probably to be perfect trash server.

gratz for fucking up servers economy. Valakas dropping tons of vorpal stuffs and 2 neck, while tezza doesnt even drop any, oh wait in case u are so fucking lucky u can get one vorpal part. I bet there gonna be more valakas necklaces than freya...  

ps. that screen say there are 33 items in cwh and just last 9 slots(jewels and beas) are not vorpal parts. gz again.

Time to find a new server with normal staff.

Edited by vanile

I think you whine about valakas/baium because it wasn't your cp/clan who took them and im saying that w/o even playing here...

Maybe im wrong but who knows... :s

they already started donation list with +8 items :dat: :dat: :dat:

More lies pls :D 

You and your achylek LOW party(holiday/tales staff members) are banned from this server for such random statements and propaganda + your BOSS gives you account information from Players that left your server and came to ours and you use this acc info to scam them. I think that is against PRIVACY Rights or something..but meh fuck that all players understood who you really are! You cant go any much lower then that! 

You and your achylek LOW party(holiday/tales staff members) are banned from this server for such random statements and propaganda + your BOSS gives you account information from Players that left your server and came to ours and you use this acc info to scam them. I think that is against PRIVACY Rights or something..but meh fuck that all players understood who you really are! You cant go any much lower then that! 

you are the trash here, if your server was good enough good people wouldnt have actually left, 1 week that server has started and every god damn report yopu get about bugs you just answer with "putting in on bug checklist" which is already like 100+. trash staff telling no op donation and u put +7/8 full element armors from first week. you are even worse than tales, atleast stalonka accepts he only care about money, and atleast his files are better than ur "99% retail never down bullshit server"

yea,

after when we logged donator with set +7 120, it was cool story about "no donate for +7 items"

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

veryvery bullshit serbidor 2k14

yeah,

u still offending tales/holiday but i never played at server for money like at ur server?

everysingle rate is fake and lowered with big %%%%%

and ur already selling +7 / 120 sets :alone:

and since i am not a bitch i wont publish the screen what achylekas sended me about kameraman real friends from bulgaria

and yeah ur server gonna be long term for sure [after 1 week even with fake rates +10 weapons / parts of sets >:D ]

Edited by snshd