high five [L2J] L2Arion

l2 Arion (Pro)

hes your father

you should learn make a server from him

1st when i wrote this it was just a dead photo.

and 2nd it's better to learn from him than from your fails :) cya 

http://screenshot.cz/00LOU/

http://i58.tinypic.com/2dc60ll.jpg and cant take hero, top gg top serbidor 

Edited by AchYlek

that rly impressive, admin dont have fu.cking clue about game selling masterwork upper body, changes rates everyweekend and now that :DD  

acually now i agree (first time O_o with u guys)   top serbidor 

how is that server working?

kinda awasome

donate for points, elegia set 50 €, aq baium 50€, full epics 200 € [wait for screens!]

and the biggest points is 1 day hero lates [donator clan maded more heroes], after i get jail for spam, moved to giran after jail for nothing again for 5 hours.

Today i wake uped to check if i am finnaly hero at that trash server

and the reward for hero isssssss 14ec2hh.jpg

Thats the reason that i left from server, donate oly points and i think i heared something about a 500 euro donate from Admins mouth... +16 armor set and full epics. One more corrupted server and admin. No thanks, Cya.

Server will last max 10 days more, after these days will be dead. I prefer to be all day long for coffee than to spend my time in that crap. As long as the server is on i will help my clan on sieges/TW's but nothing more in-game!

~CancerBoy Aka WeeD.

Thats the reason that i left from server, donate oly points and i think i heared something about a 500 euro donate from Admins mouth... +16 armor set and full epics. One more corrupted server and admin. No thanks, Cya.

Server will last max 10 days more, after these days will be dead. I prefer to be all day long for coffee than to spend my time in that crap. As long as the server is on i will help my clan on sieges/TW's but nothing more in-game!

~CancerBoy Aka WeeD.

+12*

but if admin dont know how make hero,

its funny, after 2x rr still somebody dont get hero 

:dat:

+12*

but if admin dont know how make hero,

its funny, after 2x rr still somebody dont get hero 

:dat:

I guess you miss something, let me make it with the gaphic one way:

~L2Tales ~> Greek Admin (Corrupted till sickness with every possible damn way)

~L2VADC ~>  >>    >>    >>    >>

~L2Arion ~> Greek Admin (Corrupted till sickness with every possible damn way + no skilled/experienced gm team)

Now, tell me what you are thinking :)

I guess you miss something, let me make it with the gaphic one way:

~L2Tales ~> Greek Admin (Corrupted till sickness with every possible damn way)

~L2VADC ~>  >>    >>    >>    >>

~L2Arion ~> Greek Admin (Corrupted till sickness with every possible damn way + no skilled/experienced gm team)

Now, tell me what you are thinking :)

its not stalone server,

they just bought his soft and copy donate 

also they got support gm (that [ES]LEAF or idk that nick) but he got kick from team 

still that server is big shit 2014

how is that server working?

kinda awasome

donate for points, elegia set 50 €, aq baium 50€, full epics 200 € [wait for screens!]

and the biggest points is 1 day hero lates [donator clan maded more heroes], after i get jail for spam, moved to giran after jail for nothing again for 5 hours.

Today i wake uped to check if i am finnaly hero at that trash server

and the reward for hero isssssss 14ec2hh.jpg

You got banned because u were insulting server , the oly photo was made by a gm who got dismissed [es]leaf if u need hes name , we don't accept any other donation then what's at site , so stop crying , if you have any proof of any donation that is not at site , I will personally reward you with 100 euros. Any personal talk adygrierosu is my skype. After I left tales from developing I opened l2arion , do you have a problem with that? we don't do any coruption , as I said upper have any proof , 100 euros waiting you.Phoenix didn't even know the donation list and about that , every donator dealed with me , so I know each donator from server and they know me too , so stop telling bullshits. PS : Andrew

Edited by L2Arion