high five [L2J] L2Arion

l2 Arion (Pro)

New flamers come , atleast give a reason.

well learn something mate.

as more haters you have you will have that much amount of players online ;)

i login to your server just to check wtf is so fail as they say and from what i see (i didn't stay for a long time so i can't say a lot of things) i didn't find something to say "server sucks" or something but this is good for you for example look at those flames and look at your online count today i see more than 1,1k online so the best thing you can do is to hope that you will have more haters like this kids.

regards

well learn something mate.

as more haters you have you will have that much amount of players online ;)

i login to your server just to check wtf is so fail as they say and from what i see (i didn't stay for a long time so i can't say a lot of things) i didn't find something to say "server sucks" or something but this is good for you for example look at those flames and look at your online count today i see more than 1,1k online so the best thing you can do is to hope that you will have more haters like this kids.

regards

1,1k via .online

http://screenshot.cz/1W9MB/  and  300 off trade, some dual boxes = 100 real?

1,1k via .online

check again my reply.

i say i didn't stay for a long time to say a lot of things i say what i check on server

1,1k via .online

You are wrong sweetheart.

Why so? 

then answer me maybe here, why u decrease spoil rate two times (after 2nd day and 1 week) to sh1t when everyone was already geared?  

when i asked u in your forum about that u just deleted my post (not only mine), didnt saw any info somewhere about that. 

if u think ppl are idiots that will not notice it, your're wrong.

As far as I know you reported me just a problem that was , ol chance of skills that was fixed after  2 hours of your report , anyway because of that insult consider your self banned.

What insult, i just told truth, that's how you trying to deal with all shits, delete posts and ban everyone? Well keep banning everyone, you just banned the only server clan that were actually were keeping server at least a bit active and had almost all wards, now you can be happy with your 100 online. You just failed everything with this server, you didn't fix a single bug, everything i reported were still bugged till last server days, not even talking about rates, server admins don't even know what happeneded with rates, everyone answering different http://postimg.org/image/8gob3sjz7/ , but i can tell you what you did, you lowered server rates 4 times from start and completely fucked economy, that's why new players stoped comming to your shit server, because they had no way to reach old ones that played with 10 times bigger rates. I tought tales and world admins were the most greedy arrogant bastards, i was wrong, you are even worse, you will never have good server with your atitude.

What insult, i just told truth, that's how you trying to deal with all shits, delete posts and ban everyone? Well keep banning everyone, you just banned the only server clan that were actually were keeping server at least a bit active and had almost all wards, now you can be happy with your 100 online. You just failed everything with this server, you didn't fix a single bug, everything i reported were still bugged till last server days, not even talking about rates, server admins don't even know what happeneded with rates, everyone answering different http://postimg.org/image/8gob3sjz7/ , but i can tell you what you did, you lowered server rates 4 times from start and completely fucked economy, that's why new players stoped comming to your shit server, because they had no way to reach old ones that played with 10 times bigger rates. I tought tales and world admins were the most greedy arrogant bastards, i was wrong, you are even worse, you will never have good server with your atitude.

loled.

first of all if this guy is really the dev of the team then you fail only from this and 2nd from what i see on picture you don't even know wtf happened on your server?hgm says no promo and dev speak about promo weekend

dat screen xDD