interlude [L2J] L2 The Revenge (Open Beta 22/7/14) 18:00 Gmt +2

Akken

up! Updates: Boosted ToI 3-5-7-10-12 floors for xp and adenas

Now also pterosayrus drops The Siren egg with 10% chance (need party to kill him of course)

Retail like Tyrannosaurus added and fully working with 12 hours respawn and dropping The Siren egg!

Server can go for sure now on Open Beta but we thought to make a closed beta with some testers inside.. PM Me if you want to test the server on closed beta

Send pm with the infos bellow:

Name

Surname

Experience

Language

In which test you believe that you can achieve more in order to help L2TR?

seems interesting 

i will might check it out on the open beta, if i like it i will play there

You are welcome to try us when we will be in the L2 Servers fields, currently we still working on site etc, pack is ready we need testers! i am waiting for pms

Updates: Now all PI mob groups are dropping Recipes for armors with 15% rate

Each mob and each group drops a different recipe

Example Deinochus: They are 4 mobs, 1 will drop helmet recipe, 1 boots recipe, 1 gloves recipe and 1 the main part recipe! 

Fixed Pterosaurus wasnt dropping siren egg now he does with 15% chance

Up: 2 Testers are currently testing the server on closed beta test! If anyone else want to try pm me

Just sign up on server's forum and pm Insignia if you want to be a closed beta tester! we will provide patch and server for some hours to test anything you need, we make meetings with other testers too to test all together.

Note: Being a tester wont give you pros, you wont get items on live nor more attention. You just help staff to make the server better.

Regards, L2TR team.

edit: http://l2-therevenge.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5.0 vote if you want augment skills to be out of the game!

Edited by Akken

nice logos your site needs little rework and your forum some work

Thanks for the tip, yes site is a little empty, we work on files thats why we dont give so much attention to those, i am seeking for a website developer mostly forum one to fix and organize a little at least forums... feel free to pm me with your skills

first of all the gfx's are stunishing the game play i cant say something ebout this couse i didnt stay long and the buffs where very whellstructured the armore fits my tastes i anticipate to see more

Edited by ToNoobForscool