interlude [L2J] L2 The Revenge (Open Beta 22/7/14) 18:00 Gmt +2

Akken

Hey im a close beta tester, this project seems good enough , ncps zones skills seem quite good and balanced . Try to encourage your friends your friends to join in open beta because server still need some fixes . Lets make this something big !

Hey im a close beta tester, this project seems good enough , ncps zones skills seem quite good and balanced . Try to encourage your friends your friends to join in open beta because server still need some fixes . Lets make this something big !

Thanks for the support, well closed beta applications are always open!

We dont rush to open the project, we try to make it as much as we can more stable and enjoyable on gameplay

PM me with:

Name:

Languages:

Experience:

What are you able to test:

if you want to be a tester

Up: 

After closed beta testers request we fixed enchant colors (changed them)

17= white

18= light green

19= blue and light blue

20=pink and white

from 16 and below colors are retail..

Also fixed gladi skills

Triple sonic slash needs some more investigation

Updates:

You could join olympiad only without custom items, changed hero tournament to be weekly 

Frintezza: Now 1 party could also join on frintezza and raid (max parties are 5)

Baium: Fixed baium Archangels and baium drops (added weapons/divne scrolls/raid tokens and his ring on drops)

Fixed divine scroll rates (since they are hard to find boosted it from 5% to 10%)

Now you can join/withdraw/create/delete/join ally/delete ally whenever you want, theres no days restriction

Players are now unable to Heal Raidbosses

Me and Akken are actively testing balance. By the time server goes live, we will do our best to make things enjoyable and fair, so you will be able to fight with every class, including summoners. Grab your balls, things are about to get messy!

updates:

made olympiad armors and weapons (only with them you can participate, they are a grade armors with a stats.)

you can participate with them or with b grades and lower, is your choice

Olympiad Armors added (you can participate on oly and with A grade default armors, but olympiad weapons and jewls is a must) 
Now olympiad is weekly

Client Updates: Refixed patch, armorgrp,weapongrp,env.int,itemname

Renamed Weapons fixed textures : New Glows: 
+17 is White

+18 is Green

+19 is Light blue-Dark Blue

+20 is Pink and White

New olympiads: Max Gear A grade, no custom items no nothing

Olympiad Armors:

Light/heavy same stats and visually as tallum

Robe same stats and visually as dc 

Olympiad Armors got +10 p def more from normal A grades, you can also join olympiad with normal A grades but.. you cant

without olympiad weapons and jewls!

Updates:

Added on buffer 2 new buttons:

1st button [ Caster Buffs] (Cast mages buffs) (the basic buffs/songs/dances) 

2nd button [ Fighter Buffs] (Cast fighters buffs) (the basic buffs/songs/dances)

Forum changed thanks Viral Dragon for his services, our new web developer will be viral dragon and administrator on forums

Note: He wont have any access on server and game!

Tommorow morning files will be setted up on the machine and beta will start!

Firist of all Good Luck My Friend with that server Features are Just Awesome i will Play here ofc with my Friends + Clan

Forum Is Ready

Web will be Finished in some Days :)