interlude [L2J] L2 The Revenge (Open Beta 22/7/14) 18:00 Gmt +2

Akken

Hello, how are you doing gamers! So... we are here for the lovers of old school with a mix of the new taste of lineage to..

FAQ: Why you open an Interlude Server and not a Gracia + 

Well since our team liked also High Five we work on both projects but we made the best work we could on the Interlude one so we will produce this.

Why you choose to be a mix of low/mid/high server?

So thats and easy question to answer, because we think that players wont be bored and there will be always fun.

Could you explain us the features?

Of course, lets start but first check our facebook page.

Forum: http://l2-therevenge.eu/forum/     Make sure you register on our forums to be updated!

CH4eUEC.png

Chronicle: Interlude C6 

TYPE: MID/PVP and a little bit of low

Server: Vengeance x35

Rates:

Experience is setted to x35

SP is setted to x35

Adena rate is x10 but of course much zones are boosted ( more informations below)

Enchantments:

Safe:3 

Max :20 for weapon and 6 for armor and jewls

Rates:

Normal= Retail Like

Blessed= Retail Like

Divine Scrolls (Custom Scroll Obtained by raid bosses or donation) they got 5% chance more than the retail blessed ones

Augmentation? Possible and rates retail like, no stucking

Starting Level = 20 at Giran Castle Town (The main town) with full D grade gear mana potions and such stuff

NPC:

Misc Shop : Get Consumables

Armor Shop: Get Armors till S grade with adenas

Weapon Shop: Get weapons till S grade with Adenas (A/S Weapons are without S/A)

Elven Scrolls shop : Sells quest items for nobless with exhange of elven scrolls. Also you can make S/A your weapon there

Special Shop: Sells L2Revenge Weapons in exhange of 5 raid tokens

Unique Shop: Donation items that you can get from there (1 donate ticket = 1 euro)(donations will be closed for the first 2 weeks of the server) \

Honor Points exchange for items (Honor points feature will be explained bellow)

Vote Tickets exchange for items

Jewellery Shop: Get jewls till S grade

Augmentor: Augment your gear

Buffer: Get only basic buffs (Cov is 5 mins, Renewal champion Siren is 15mins and cat/pony 5 mins)

Clarrisa the gate keeper: Travel to the most important locations of the game

Leatherworker: Get titanium set or upgrade titanium set to Epic Set

Custom items:

Custom currencies for farming items (Also adenas are important for the PVE and farming)

Armor : Titanium, its the level 1 armor and its slittly better than S grade

Armor: Epic its the top armor of L2 The Revenge, its a little better than Titanium

Weapons: Revenge Weapons ( They are a little better from s grade but granded with double S/A)

Honor points system:

Each pvp is rewarded with random honor points exchangable at Unique shop for various items.

Subclass is without quest

Nobless:

It is with quest but you can start it from part too since quest items are on the shops and are exchangable for votes or elven scrolls

Buffs: Buffs are 20 + 4 with divine and debuffs are 6 also all buffs are 1 hour and buffer produces only basic prophet buffs, basic songs and basic dances.

Boosted Zones for newbies ( For Xp and Adena)

Death Pass, Ruins of Despair, Antharas Lair, Dragon Valley, Hot Springs, Valley of Saints

Elven fortress: 

Elven fortress is a very important zone, you can level up only there if you wish not to travel from places to places

First rooms are clearly for xp rest rooms are for materials of armor sets (farm) combined with elven scrolls.. 

At the last room are located 2 mini bosses that are droping blessed scrolls and Raid Tokens ( for weapons)

Primeval Isle: 

Is the second important zone of our server. There you will farm Epic Armor Craft materials and Titanium Recipes (So you can build titanium armor with them)

Note: Recipes can be farmed also from vote shop

The Siren Egg: The most powerfull currency of the game and it is usefull for Epic Armor set is dropped from all T-Rex on Primeval Isle

Monastery of Silence (Easy):

And it this place is the last important one.. This zone is boosted and each monster drops from 6-8 million adenas and raid tokens with chance 5%

Monastery of Silence Deep (Hard):

This zone is boosted and each monster drops from 8-11 million adenas and raid tokens with chance 5%

Grand Bosses are retail like spawn and respawned but their droplist is a little bit changed:

All grand bosses drop their jewls but also they drop divine scrolls, blessed raid tokens and weapons

Some bosses are droping also raid tokens ( Check NPC Server Info: at the starting spawn)

Thats the features till now.. give me some feedback

NEW!!: Custom Augmentation system! System works as retail but skills are disabled! You cant get skills and augment colour so augment is only for some stats increase and keep your weapon safe from PKs

NEW!!: Mana Potions are like mana drugs ( they heal mana over time and got 15sec reuse like mana drug potion)

NEW!!:Olympiad Armors added (you can participate on oly and with A grade default armors, but olympiad weapons and jewls is a must) 

Now olympiad is weekly Max Gear A grade, no custom items no nothing

Olympiad Armors:

Light/heavy same stats and visually as Tallum Set

Robe same stats and visually as Dark Crystal Robe 

Olympiad Armors got +25 more p.def more from normal A grades, you can also join olympiad with normal A grades but.. you cant

without olympiad weapons and jewls!

post-81878-0-72862400-1404816773_thumb.jpg

Edited by Akken

i would suggest you to change location for epic gears... There are alot of servers that using PI.. Good luck anyway :)

PI is for recipes and materials for epic only and its on the left side of pi, its a party zone but well you can always suggest a new zone thanks for the suggestion 

https://www.facebook.com/L2Revengec6 our fb page

Updates: Buffer now give buffs with animation, u need duals to make dance buffs ( All new chars got on their inventories D grade Duals on start up)

Fixed a lame bug: When buffing your mp was going down so you need to use mana pots.. now when you get buff all stats are going to full (hp,mp)

Changes on the core side:

Fixed Baium Archangels: was doing nothing and werent moving..

Thats for now in the Closed beta.

UP: Boosted ( Exp and adenas on, Valley of Saints, Hot Springs, Forge of the gods, ketra,varka,deathpass, antharas lair,forbitten getaway)

Starting level is now 20 with full d grade gear

this boosts are made so you can combine faster exp and faster adena farming 

Updates:

Boosted Ruins of despair for low levels

Splitted MoS in 2 parts, easy and hard

now all mos monsters drops raid tokens with a 5% chance! 

added 2 more raidbosses that droping raid tokens

Flame of Spendor Barakiel and Bloody Priest 

UP!!

Updates!!! 

Fixed subclass base level exploit 

Fixed a new vote reward script (based on a public project one)

Enter checkers on login (avoid cheaters)

Added drops of T-REX (Was on features but was missing we finished it)

Added T-Rex on PI (3 locations/ retail like) (Was on features but was missing, we finished it)

Fixed a patch error with Revenge Weapons

Fixed some warning of the Game Server and some NPE Errors

Changed Raid Boss manager (Now he checks the spawn time of raidbosses and he doesnt stuck)

Added a new HTML on the Raid Boss Manager

This NPC will be spawned at the Server's beta phase and in giran

Website alsmost done, tommorow we will order webhost and domain

Also Server will go on Beta phase on a small dedicated machine in the next week

Server is ready for the Beta! 

I like the fact there is shop till S, but those custom armors tho.. kinda ruins it for me. But still, I will try this when it goes OBT.

thanks for your reply, well yeah maybe but i can guarantee you that armors and weapon wont ruin the game! I hope i will prove you i am right when OBT will be online! :) 

Regards, Akken (Insignia)