How Lol Was Created ":o?

xdem wtf man :D i just want a source or something like that ,,where i can test and create my own characters and create things and put them at the map..i dont want to open a real one game i just want to test ..and also i dont want to take the lol's source ..i want to create mine

it's not free the source dude..

that's why xdem sell it on this price

My ex girlfriend was fucking with lol developer... I have all lol sources i cam give them to you,drop me a pm buddy!

noooo you promise me you will not share them..

ok to finish this topic can someone tell me what ill need to open a game like lol,dota,hon alone

Knowledge in coding, designing, developing the client and all other stuff.

Overall, you can't or anyone else in here since you don't have the knowledge for that.

Also , as much as you pay it's not going to enough to develop that game(except if you are rich).

no idea but i remember when lol was starting with so small comunity and a lot of bugs. In those days HON was P2P and lol was only game for ppl who dont want to pay for good MOBA now all have changed HON even going on f2p can't even start to competive to LOL. :) League of Legends creation was long it wasn't always so good game like it is now ;)