Maxcheaters Lets Start A Project Togheter.

• 1 month later...

Lindvior or Valiance free pack please in english,because i can't find one,all i find are in russian

Mobius Project Lindvior

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/148824-mobius-project-god/

mmmmm the guy have his point it will take too much time, i mean there are so many items,qwests,skills, . . . etc

pfff omg so many XD

thus i respect those ho dedicate the life/time/money/life to make them

XD

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We all know where l2 is heading to.Many ppl think that lineage 2 goddess of destruction is a bad chronicle,that has no future.It's time for someone to show L2 players that this isn't true,that L2 GOD is the strongest,and most funn chronicle ever.

I invite you: designers,web devs,developpers,community managers,media to create something togheter The first Lineage2 GoD Lindvior/Valiance true private server with all official features 100% working,which offers l2 players fun, a server without corruption,without bugs.

Do you want to create togheter something magic,a L2 God Lindvior/Valiance server.

That's why i call all designers,web developpers,game developpers,that love this game,and want to do something for people,that want for their creation to be apreciated.

What you say?Do you want to work to a good l2 lindv server,to create something good,quality for fun?To have 5-10k ppl like russian interlude,hi5,god private servers have? 

Maybe staff of this community want to participate too.We can call this project:L2 Maxcheaters Project,maybe with staff help we really can do something magic.

Haters please go away.Who is not interested do not reply.

Thats the idea behind my project, we take what we have and try to move on the next step.

It's community driven and free ;)