Maxcheaters Lets Start A Project Togheter.

Guest Elfocrash

whats wrong with ac :|

Nothing, im a huge fan.But listen to what he said. He sounds like Ezio. "I will save the L2 world"

Many things are wrong with AC for starters...AC3 ending...

As far for the topic it's just won't happen..And what exactly do you mean is not good to learn java through tutorials?

Edited by Boorinio

I don't know if i'm truly because I have a bad english but it's not "TOGETHER" > "Together" in the title ^^"

It's look like a kid project.

You would like to create a project and you didn't have any base, you didn't start it... And you didn't know the java...

Give idea it's Easy. Get retail stat too. But coding it, it's more difficult.

Why didn't you said, the ACis project isn't good? Personaly you try it badly... for me is one of the best interlude Pack....

I don't give any chance for your IDEA Or Project if you don't contributed to it by yourself on first.

true, he is as greedy as cptn Kenway

But this guy wants to be the captain of Jackdaw while he is not even capable to wash the cannons

Lol,stop with this,what kids,they are talking about AC like it would be something real.

:)

Megahits, is that you!? :D

No,sorry but i don't know any megahits,i played official and tenkai a while,and other games,not only L2.

I don't know if i'm truly because I have a bad english but it's not "TOGETHER" > "Together" in the title ^^"

It's look like a kid project.

You would like to create a project and you didn't have any base, you didn't start it... And you didn't know the java...

Give idea it's Easy. Get retail stat too. But coding it, it's more difficult.

Why didn't you said, the ACis project isn't good? Personaly you try it badly... for me is one of the best interlude Pack....

I don't give any chance for your IDEA Or Project if you don't contributed to it by yourself on first.

Well,it has some things,that it shouldn't,I prefer scoria or frozen has some bugs,but those can be fixed,and has more potential than scoria.

Nothing, im a huge fan.But listen to what he said. He sounds like Ezio. "I will save the L2 world"

By the way elfo,i saw a bit of ur shares,and i listened to some opinions about you on l2jfrozen forum,you are not such a good dev as you think you are,at least this is what ppl say on forums and etc.And wake up,using phrases from a game like it would be something real,really how old are you?

Edited by MrDany

fixed :P

true dat

By the way elfo,i saw a bit of ur shares,and i listened to some opinions about you on l2jfrozen forum,you are not such a good dev as you think you are,at least this is what ppl say on forums and etc.And wake up,using phrases from a game like it would be something real,really how old are you?

dude he was mocking you..he didn't say it like it was real life -.- but anyway i already expressed my opinion in the topic...

Guest Elfocrash

Last time i posted something in l2jfrozen was 3 years ago. yeah ppl never learn more do they? 

Also yeah the l2jfrozen forums are so great to knowledge. They are pretty skilled there.

Funny enough every server is using my codes though. Interesting...

Oh and im 21, tomorrow.

Edited by Elfocrash

Well,if any can recomend me a free l2j lindvior pack+source maybe,I would prefer for those 36 classes to work,and have new areas,skills etc,not 100% retail,but fuctionally.Anyway i would like a free l2j lindvior pack,doesnt matter how good it is just to be in english.