Lets Start From Something @maxcheaters

Maxtor

Guys the forum needs one thing. Adding one by one mainstream games and then advertising the site in facebook pages that are related to that.

Nothing more needs to be said

Guys the forum needs one thing. Adding one by one mainstream games and then advertising the site in facebook pages that are related to that.

Nothing more needs to be said

I'll second that.

• 3 weeks later...

remove adds 

he is looking for good suggestions i guess..

that's not good!

add will help you maybe in the feature if you open a server and all server owners that they want to advertise their servers here so i don't that your suggestion is a good idea.

Web Developement.

• PHP

- [Request] PHP Dev Help

• CSS

- [Request] CSS Dev Help

• HTML    

- [Request] HTML Dev Help

• Java Script

- [Request] Java Script Dev Help

This.

and who gonna share knowledge on this subject while they make money from there?

and who gonna share knowledge on this subject while they make money from there?

that's true.

but maybe someone can help people on some basic things in order to start learning cause i see a lot of people don't even know how to edit one html template..

that's true.

but maybe someone can help people on some basic things in order to start learning cause i see a lot of people don't even know how to edit one html template..

I agree with this also this Community based on Market place only and u have to pay to take something. if people can learn html etc will be nice but no one cares..

I agree with this also this Community based on Market place only and u have to pay to take something. if people can learn html etc will be nice but no one cares..

True but snoopi is right since this is his job i don't think he will come here and learn people html,css,php,etc cause if he will do that his work will be free :P

Anyway it's a good suggestion in one way but not for guides/shares/etc only for help if someone want some help on basic things and things that they are easy for someone to help them it will be good i guess..

True but snoopi is right since this is his job i don't think he will come here and learn people html,css,php,etc cause if he will do that his work will be free :P

Anyway it's a good suggestion in one way but not for guides/shares/etc only for help if someone want some help on basic things and things that they are easy for someone to help them it will be good i guess..

i dont mean all things for free some basic things to start a Newbie to learn. ofc everyone can share his Tutorials and ideas but if someone can give a help for a Newbie started will be nice ;)

i dont mean all things for free some basic things to start a Newbie to learn. ofc everyone can share his Tutorials and ideas but if someone can give a help for a Newbie started will be nice ;)

yeap that's a good idea :)

Actually about the basic and main things i can make some guides, people can find them on google too so i don't lose any job, also it gives me more population and thats good i am kinda in 

Actually about the basic and main things i can make some guides, people can find them on google too so i don't lose any job, also it gives me more population and thats good i am kinda in 

yes!

And you can prove that you are good designer for those who say that you're not ;) (i speak about your services topic)

Once again, my opinion is to share something and simultaneously to make it visible for members who have at least some posts (example 50-100-250 posts, depends on the share), as it was in the past.

That is the only success story of this forum. New members strived to gain more posts or shares in order to see the posts they wanted. Anyone know that!

Anything else is in a second place.

It is a need to be created such a rank of visible/invisible posts.

Once again, that is my opinion!

Edited by MeVsYou

yes!
And you can prove that you are good designer for those who say that you're not  ;) (i speak about your services topic)

exactly but maxtor have to make this boards first so...

Once again, my opinion is to share something and simultaneously to make it visible for members who have at least some posts (example 50-100-250 posts, depends on the share), as it was in the past.

That is the only success story of this forum. New members strived to gain more posts or shares in order to see the posts they wanted. Anyone know that!

Anything else is in a second place.

It is a need to be created such a rank of visible/invisible posts.

Once again, that is my opinion!

The best option is make the shares into subjects, for example if i am gonna make a guide for the basic of web developement, i can make the first lessons free for all but while we go deeper and more advanced post counts will be added

The best option is make the shares into subjects, for example if i am gonna make a guide for the basic of web developement, i can make the first lessons free for all but while we go deeper and more advanced post counts will be added

yes, as an alternative way.

But it is a must!

Edited by MeVsYou