Lets Start From Something @maxcheaters

Maxtor

Unless MXC is ready to throw it's development and private server list\possible topsite down the drain building an l2server itself is suicide.

A Server will most likely draw more players to the forum - but will also make things awkward for servers owners, developers alike due to massive bias towards MXC's own work.

(Wether technicly superior and playerwise popular or the shittiest shit of the shit).

I still salute the idea of a private validated topsite - thats not so much a topsite as it is ranking list\blog\review feature for both players and devs\owners.

Requiring certain aspects of openess and technical honesty from server owners - and making it "mark of awesomeness" will pull both sides to MXC.

It seems a step backwards to sacrifice one part for the other - and not really solve the long term problem of active userbase,

Edited by mcbigmac

There is lol development ,on .lua files exaclty,like l2tower development.

...do you count small restricted SCRIPT language addons for WoW as WoW development - or do you say writing the EMUs is?

LUA is script - and uses a simple API interface to do restricted actions defined entirely by the creator of the original software.

...do you count small restricted SCRIPT language addons for WoW as WoW development - or do you say writing the EMUs is?

LUA is script - and uses a simple API interface to do restricted actions defined entirely by the creator of the original software.

They are many scripts,plugins regarding LoL which is going to destroy this game like l2tower did with lineage.

They are many scripts that expect donating on the site,they are paid aswell. For example,dodging a skillshot on Lol costs 50 fking euros. Lua files are the future. =)

I just wanted to say that content of forum should stay as it is at the moment but build something more.

There are things missing in forum i've mention already ...

And as long as forum progress, will be good.

This is a message i've send to a moderator. I just pasted it here aswell. Those are my opinions and ideas.

Let me tell you the opinion from the eyes of normal users.

1. They started to hate in a way or other this forum because of his bad reputation made by some kids.
Here was the heaven of ddosers, scammers and all kind of trash people.
2. Even the old members or with high rank ones, abused and did scams and bad things and they alwas were covered by others. As you see, when a new or a recent member reports an old one, must be other old ones who will take the part of him and deny the acusations of the new ones.
3. If maxtor won't allow people to re-do like 10 accounts for same users, some of the scams will calm down.
4. I and others can help the servers by posting new stuff from russian websites. As far i only got good reviews for what i bringed here from russian forums..like customized things mostly.
5. More brained moderators needed without favorizing X or Y members in any way. Who break the rulles will be warned and next punished.. On a bigger mistake, directly punished.
6. A good MXC server.. In this way the forum will get enough money to keep the forum online and also maybe extending this community. I could be one of the partners for a mxc server.
Since now servers were pretty good, and the big advantage is that a large number of members will try it.
I got great servers (interlude) but i didn't had so many advertise for them, but even so they bringed me nice moneys.

Idk, if you will read all that but if you care, you will see that i'm right. Maybe sending this to Maxtor aswell.
I never socialized with him but i just saw your post and i saw your interest. Thx

1. They started to hate in a way or other this forum because of his bad reputation made by some kids.

Here was the heaven of ddosers, scammers and all kind of trash people.

Lineage2 private servers section is still the heaven of the ddosers, where people threat eachother with DDoS attacks but yet these guys are still able to post here freely.

Lineage2 private servers section is still the heaven of the ddosers, where people threat eachother with DDoS attacks but yet these guys are still able to post here freely.

That's what i mean.

And the mxc moderators know well that ddosers, some of them were ddosing servers too...

To be honest, when i didn't had ddos protection, i wasn't post my server on this forum just because i knew that some kid may "try" his little program against my server so better no :D

And as i said, the scam thing is insane too...They (the old members, even "trusted" guys) work togheter to take the money of new ones..

In the past i was loosing money with exchanges too...from "TRUSTED" members...

So that's the level of some guys from here.

Guest Elfocrash

Guys the forum needs one thing. Adding one by one mainstream games and then advertising the site in facebook pages that are related to that.

Guys the forum needs one thing. Adding one by one mainstream games and then advertising the site in facebook pages that are related to that.

Then explain us why Lol section has 2-3 "active" user then, its a dead game like l2 right? No, maxcheaters is a L2 forum with an irrelevant name, thats all. Lol and "mainstream games" have nothing to do with a L2 dedicated forum, this forum must not be degenerated, ever.

Just ban xdem and everyone who left, will leave his cave and return in here.

ban me, then what? after your "assumption" fails as hard as your IQ what shall we do?
Edited by xdem

There's alot of changes to do.

But first of all, active people to post new things, tutorials.

And maybe unique things made by players and shared for X number of posts... This motivates the people to be active :) 

Edited by N1ghty

There's alot of changes to do.

But first of all, active people to post new things, tutorials.

And maybe unique things made by players and shared for X number of posts... This motivates the people to be active :)

people share X stuff, so YOU make Y money from them, man I dont know if you are that stupid or just pretending, we are not the Santa and its not Xmas

people share X stuff, so YOU make Y money from them, man I dont know if you are that stupid or just pretending, we are not the Santa and its not Xmas

Are you brain damaged? DUDE WTF

Stop replying to me. just STOP.

I don't make money from no one's work. Since is a shared thing, everyone can use them as i use.

To make money and to have some success u need to know how to administrate and to manage a server. 

They can share for 5000 posts ok? So will not be for me.

If a thing is created for me specially, i will pay for that thing. If something is shared to everyone, i make it usefull for my needs.

U start to be too annoying. Everywhere i post must be tard xdem to speak AGAINST what i write.. Start going outside, the sun makes you healthier.

Are you brain damaged? DUDE WTF

Stop replying to me. just STOP.

I don't make money from no one's work. Since is a shared thing, everyone can use them as i use.

To make money and to have some success u need to know how to administrate and to manage a server. 

They can share for 5000 posts ok? So will not be for me.

If a thing is created for me specially, i will pay for that thing. If something is shared to everyone, i make it usefull for my needs.

U start to be too annoying. Everywhere i post must be tard xdem to speak AGAINST what i write.. Start going outside, the sun makes you healthier.

you are so damn retard, this is public topic I would gave the same reply to anyone who wrote such bullshit.

You know how to administrate and manage a server. rofl

Such bullshit? 

What did you suggested until now? Stupid kid.

Nothing, just replying and arguing with everyone... What is your target in this topic, to make as much enemyes as possible?

Your critics sucks.  3200 posts full of bullshit. Maybe the 64 of them are usefull.

Is obviously you never had a girl near you, u'r still a kid playing with hir mom toys

Yo're so blind to not see that everyone wants you banned?  I'll start ignore u from now cuz with such robots u can't socialize :p