L2.ini Ip Hide

krepst

it seems you have 0 idea about how networking works if u ask such questions. Not to mention who the fuck decode l2.ini or any other file for ip nowadays, lol.

System give you 100 ways to show that ip,

any network monitor/sniffer from google show that ip,

any firewall from google show that ip,

most anti-viruses also show active connections.

You only need to type "how to get ip from game" into google, to get few milions of answers with examples for 5yo kids.

And you want to hide it, rotfl, wake up.

It would be cool if anyone gave more information on this topic, i know someone more experienced will find the IP Address anyway's but for the newbies ddos attackers it will work great.

So does anyone know how to encrypt the ip address or hide it in some kind of .dll? for interlude or h5.

More experienced ? Any idiot/retard can find that with 5-10 minutes of his time and his google friend lol.

newbies ddos attackers

Do you rly think that a "newbie" ddos attacker don't know a way to get your server's IP ? Laughing-LOL%28NoText%29.png

More experienced ? Any idiot/retard can find that with 5-10 minutes of his time and his google friend lol.

Do you rly think that a "newbie" ddos attacker don't know a way to get your server's IP ? Laughing-LOL%28NoText%29.png

Hmm, okay is there anyway to make your ip address spoofed? if i said it correctly.. so i send the packets through somekind of another ip address so the ddos air?

#1 idea. Add the ip inside the dsetup.dll, instead of l2.ni, and use ip spoofing.

#2 idea. Same as #1 with dsetup.dll. Using random ports for login and game. Login port must be also edited inside the system.

It will be tricky for some people.

#1 idea. Add the ip inside the dsetup.dll, instead of l2.ni, and use ip spoofing.

#2 idea. Same as #1 with dsetup.dll. Using random ports for login and game. Login port must be also edited inside the system.

It will be tricky for some people.

You can see the IP with my method still ;)

dsetup.dll

What is so hard to understand about that it is not possible to hide your IP no matter what you try ? If you believe there is a possible method for it, then you are really unexperienced.

Edited by MWZ

Rent a VPS set it as proxy gate.

or just rent a damn proxy and set it up for your needs.

Yes, that is the correct approach.

And please, if you are going to do a server, stop trying to make it as cheap as possible, you are failing too much, many people get disappointed and stop playing lineage 2 because of you...

(This comment wasn't for you Outlaw, but in General to all the newbie admins starting lately and thinking that with 50~100 euros, you can run a good server).

Do you even know what 'ip spoofing' means?

Do you even know, how windows work internally ?

Do you also even know how network works at all ? That both computers must know their source/destination IPS in order to softwares communicate or it will not work at all ? And due to that, you can always find the real IP with MANY different approachs ?

Spoofing 'is not possible' in terms of communication, I'm sorry.

Edited by MWZ

Yes, that is the correct approach.

And please, if you are going to do a server, stop trying to make it as cheap as possible, you are failing too much, many people get disappointed and stop playing lineage 2 because of you...

(This comment wasn't for you Outlaw, but in General to all the newbie admins starting lately and thinking that with 50~100 euros, you can run a good server).

I know what you mean mate, i tried to open L2Sensation, a remarcable server setup...but sadly noone wanted to join because of my name.

And lets say i invested around 100eur per dedicated, 35eur for website, 35eur IP rerouting, a VPS 25eur, LBP 45eur, 55eur cloud premium guard for web, plus files license around 150eur.

This was a minimal investment for my L2OFF server....let others open with 50-100 eur :)) i love failures

Do you even know, how windows work internally ?

Do you also even know how network works at all ? That both computers must know their source/destination IPS in order to softwares communicate or it will not work at all ? And due to that, you can always find the real IP with MANY different approachs ?

Spoofing 'is not possible' in terms of communication, I'm sorry.

I said above "It will be tricky for some people.". Most of players barely can install the patch. You're talking about some facts like "there's nothing 100%", oh yeah, mr obvious, we all know that.

I said above "It will be tricky for some people.". Most of players barely can install the patch. You're talking about some facts like "there's nothing 100%", oh yeah, mr obvious, we all know that.

What I mean is, what is the usage for spoofing the ip address, if who is interested in getting the IP will get it anyways ? What would be the point of even wasting the time of doing it ? :D