What Do You Really Think Maxcheaters.com Needs? V2

Maxtor

No you didn't.

You posted your own opinion - without direct facts from a credible 3rd party source.

Secondly - you speculate because L2 is no longer popular on private servers in EU (Or rather lets say, Western Europe) it is dead.

When infact NCSoft after their massive slump before F2P are increasing their revenue.

Please, if you want to try whiny "mature adult" argument with me - get the facts ready.

And do not even try moving goalposts in your next argument of the definition of "dead".

I really doubt if you ever tried to login on official servers. Full of bots and some people who already have decent items and they rule the servers(actually only Naia and Chronos are populated the others are completely dead) so L2 is a dead game just accept it.

Edited by Nikoloudos7

I really doubt if you ever tried to login on official servers. Full of bots and some people who already have decent items and they rule the servers(actually only Naia and Chronos are populated the others are completely dead) so L2 is a dead game just accept it.

But, it doesn't matter cause they increase their revenue 

Actually, their income 

Edited by BonJovi®

Who did I insult? I posted some real facts and this kid Herlitz started to be ironic towards me so I answered him properly. Also could you stop trying to act mature and mighty? It's pretty annoying.

'real'... You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means. If you can't just support your arguments with valid source, you should stop using that word and just admit you're fanboying hard.

Too many hardcore WoW fanboys in this topic... Impressive. It's amazing how many people here think WoW is any more alive than L2 :o

Edited by Herlitz

you can't simply state your personal opinion as a fact, but as I see you do it without problems.

L2 is a game, made for a community pool of 100-300k players, and in fact it has more than 400k players pool atm

'real'... You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means. If you can't just support your arguments with valid source, you should stop using that word and just admit you're fanboying hard.

Too many hardcore WoW fanboys in this topic... Impressive. It's amazing how many people here think WoW is any more alive than L2 :o

I don't even play wow they're just hard numbers that say the truth, I told you that the russian private servers that open and close in 6 months and then they reopen with the same player and clan base are not a valid argument to prove that L2 is populated game. And lol do you really think that L2 is more alive than wow? Just lold.

you can't simply state your personal opinion as a fact, but as I see you do it without problems.

L2 is a game, made for a community pool of 100-300k players, and in fact it has more than 400k players pool atm

http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ACTI/2943494840x0x724014/9b1383c9-ac48-4600-800a-536e7f7a9d96/ATVI_Q4_2013_Earnings_Release_with_tables.pdf

According to the press release of the Activision-Blizzard earnings call taking place today, World of Warcraft has seen a rise in subscription numbers, up from 7.6 million as reported in November, to 7.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2013. Are my arguments now valid enough sir?  I would really like to know where these 400k and more people are.

http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ACTI/2943494840x0x724014/9b1383c9-ac48-4600-800a-536e7f7a9d96/ATVI_Q4_2013_Earnings_Release_with_tables.pdf

According to the press release of the Activision-Blizzard earnings call taking place today, World of Warcraft has seen a rise in subscription numbers, up from 7.6 million as reported in November, to 7.8 million in the fourth quarter of 2013. Are my arguments now valid enough sir?  I would really like to know where these 400k and more people are.

No they're not.

Because you can't draw correlation from WoW's success to L2's demise.

The fact remains Innova and NCsoft is making more Cash since F2P.

Western "rich world" is tired of L2 - Alot of other areas aren't.

Your entire argument is based on the fact the dominant english speaking playerbase is\has dwindling\dwindled yet other markets have increased a ton.

And because apparently you can't create servers for new markets and\or player those new markets whatever it is - you feel a massive need to downplay L2.

WoW is small compared to 5 years ago and so is L2 - and that's completely okay dude. So is UO, and EQ and EQ2.

Nothing stays at the top forever.

But because it doesn't fit in your little view - you whine and attack without use of facts.

If it's to somehow support an argument that maxcheaters needs to dump it's only remaining content draw - you should just leave now and let the forum do what it wants.

Because without L2 - maxcheaters is nothing.

There's a MUCH GREATER chance of success of just making a new damn forum - if you want to somehow kill the entire history that made MXC.

Without embracing the history of L2 - there's zero content or pull for any user to decide "Hey i'll just spend my limited time here".

Edited by mcbigmac

Oly damn crap, press release as a proof, I give up :'D

If you ever in your life find a company that tells complete truth for the press, I'll consider eating not one, but two socks. But as I said, at the point your posted press release as a support for your arguments, this discussion is officialy closed :you serious?:

No they're not.

Because you can't draw correlation from WoW's success to L2's demise.

The fact remains Innova and NCsoft is making more Cash since F2P.

Western "rich world" is tired of L2 - Alot of other areas aren't.

Your entire argument is based on the fact the dominant english speaking playerbase is\has dwindling\dwindled yet other markets have increased a ton.

And because apparently you can't create servers for new markets and\or player those new markets whatever it is - you feel a massive need to downplay L2.

WoW is small compared to 5 years ago and so is L2 - and that's completely okay dude. So is UO, and EQ and EQ2.

Nothing stays at the top forever.

But because it doesn't fit in your little view - you whine and attack without use of facts.

If it's to somehow support an argument that maxcheaters needs to dump it's only remaining content draw - you should just leave now and let the forum do what it wants.

Because without L2 - maxcheaters is nothing.

There's a MUCH GREATER chance of success of just making a new damn forum - if you want to somehow kill the entire history that made MXC.

Without embracing the history of L2 - there's zero content or pull for any user to decide "Hey i'll just spend my limited time here".

Obviously there is not a correlation and I didn't say to turn this forum into WoW forum but I think it's completely out of reality the fact that L2 is a popular MMO nowadays.

They're making more money because they have implemented these ingame purchases which are OP and many people are made to buy these items in order to be a little bit competitive. I didn't deny that, I was playing at Naia before some months and I know how it is.

Well L2 had 5kk subscribers(and WoW 10kk+) when I was playing on 2008 that's a truth but all these stupid and nonsense changes(combined with these amateurs in NCWest) completely destroyed this game. So just let it rest in peace and try find new games and ways to fill your time. Have fun :)

Oly damn crap, press release as a proof, I give up :'D

If you ever in your life find a company that tells complete truth for the press, I'll consider eating not one, but two socks. But as I said, at the point your posted press release as a support for your arguments, this discussion is officialy closed :you serious?:

You're a huge retard really, I give up. So if these official financial results are a lie how am I supposed to prove you that I am right? Should I buy a subscription and log in every realm?

p.s These financial results are going to be taxed so if they don't say the truth they will just pay a huge fine. Also a company like Blizzard wouldn't risk their fame so please before you write something would you mind to think it first?

Edited by Nikoloudos7

Actually turn this board from a cheater/gaming forum to a Sport forum. Who wouldn't like to discuss about Sports? Football, Betting, Basketball and such. I don't really think that there's such an international thing and also if you advertise it for real via Facebook Paid Ads you'd gain some activity pretty fast. You can come up with some smart ides & comps about it also provide some worthwhile rewards and also include sub categories related to Gaming/News/Technology/Religion and such. It's your call whether you'd do this an international board though or a local one. 

this is not gonna happen. raelly we need to remain in the main subject, "lineage" and eventually mmorpg games/cheats/developing .

share should be more important.

Knowledge , work , guides , etc

you are right, knowledge must be shared, this is only way to bring activity. unique shares and guides can work positive in this forum. the only this that is missing is the motive. 

@Herlitz:

I'm surprised i see someone like you - but it warms me heart a few people of intelligence like you.

@Xdem\Niko\Universe\Others\Etc:

Why is it you always whine and talk with vile tone and language?

You claim to be adults of intelligence all of you - don't you?

If i was maxtor - i'd have removed every single one of you until you learn how to argument WITHOUT ad hominem attacks all the time because apparently your life is based on insults on mxc.

It's fine to be opinionated towards a side - even based on historic data that shit won't change - but do it with grace for fucks sake.

@Nick:

The first step is realizing your doing next to nothing - and that's i think the honest opinion of many.

You design systems and ideas around revenue constantly - instead of focusing on creating stuff people want and making a nice enviroment.

Facebook purchased whatsapp for 19 billion dollars for roughly 480 million users - and yet their total revenue is probably under 150 Million.

You think facebook would have purchased whatsapp if it had 100 million users with 1 billion in revenue - and had ads and shit all over?

Fuck no.

Focus on the users - then revenue later if you want this not to die out slowly and painfully.

You either have given up or clearly don't have enough time to even REMOTELY take care of this forum when you basicly have no right hand to help you.

No one has the power to change boards or fully log bans and get development rolling for potential servers, projects.

It's all you - and no one can reach you and you do weird shit half ass projects.

We've said there's a million ideas and serious tightening of the protocols for rules and management - and simple systems amongst staff to implement to get them to work.

Yet nothing happens.

..but whatever you do fucking not in any fucking way reward staff with any monetary gains.

This has to be the most stupid retarded fucking idea in the history of MXC - people on staff should WANT to make MXC better.

They should FIGHT and do it because THEY WANT TO - to help change the mindset\tone and rebuild.

Else they can fuckoff - because they'll leave and do nothing the minute they feel unrewarded.

i always admire and appriciate your thoughts, you are really mature and clever person. i have something to suggest you .

also,

i will soon post a topic, with my further plans, and my thoughts,after i collect all these intresting facts and suggestions you are all saying here. 

You're a huge retard really, I give up. So if these official financial results are a lie how am I supposed to prove you that I am right? Should I buy a subscription and log in every realm?

p.s These financial results are going to be taxed so if they don't say the truth they will just pay a huge fine. Also a company like Blizzard wouldn't risk their fame so please before you write something would you mind to think it first?

This is bad. This IS bad.

mp5RmrI.gif

i will soon post a topic, with my further plans, and my thoughts,after i collect all these intresting facts and suggestions you are all saying here. 

Would be a great idea to burn this whole thread in fire once you create a new topic, because it's exactly 1 WoW fanboy from going complete retard. And it shouldn't ever go full retard.

This is bad. This IS bad.

mp5RmrI.gif

Would be a great idea to burn this whole thread in fire once you create a new topic, because it's exactly 1 WoW fanboy from going complete retard. And it shouldn't ever go full retard.

Hm I am a fanboy according to you because I am just objective, nice. Also yes delete this stupid thread,  Maxtor will do whatever he wants anyway none of your suggestions will be made so it's a waste. If you were here for 4-5 years you would know how he acts. Don't hate appreciate son.

Edited by Nikoloudos7