Adapting Skills From Gracia To Interlude

Greetings,

I'm looking for info about adapting skills, not the search google pattern, you know that I would do that already before making a topic here.

I don't want complete rework on skills; meaning I do not want core additions for skill support. Icons, skillname-e.dat, skillgrp, xml for skills; this is the easy part.I just want the skill animation.

I know it's time consuming, I know that none bothers even making a guide not just here, but in the whole internet, I'm just asking for an enlightment so I can learn doing it myself.

bump.

i had adapted a skill from GOD Valiance to H5.

as i remember, i think a file in the system has the animations for the skils

That's not even an enligtenment, I know it's 1 file, I want to know how to extract it and make it work on lower chronicles.

God valiance with h5 are harmoniously adapted between these chronicles, but how about from High five/god to interlude?

bump.

That's not even an enligtenment, I know it's 1 file, I want to know how to extract it and make it work on lower chronicles.

God valiance with h5 are harmoniously adapted between these chronicles, but how about from High five/god to interlude?

If you unban the account that Fanky banned for no reason before 8 months (after his failure to panhellenic exams) then I could teach you. Adaption of skills or similar stuff.

- Dev

Edited by Godrics

copypaste il maps into ur gracia client (without graciamap support), mod your lobby, go get hi5 effects and textures copy paste ;D

....edit ur il servers packages to support gracia client :-beep- yeah:

copypaste il maps into ur gracia client (without graciamap support), mod your lobby, go get hi5 effects and textures copy paste ;D

....edit ur il servers packages to support gracia client :-beep- yeah:

And then you woke up.

To whoever provides the answer for this topic with a tutorial or steps how to...

I will contact that person personally and make a down payment of 25e to his paypal or direct psc.

Lets see the activity on this topic now.

To whoever provides the answer for this topic with a tutorial or steps how to...

I will contact that person personally and make a down payment of 25e to his paypal or direct psc.

Lets see the activity on this topic now.

You need to know that the addaption of one skill only costs more than that. :P

On topic: Probably no one knows the answer.

Maybe this can help. It's only for editing an effect but who knows ..

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/103595-editing-a-u-lineage-2-files/

That's an incomplete topic with half of the suggestions taken with the hard way. It's also badly written