Smart Guard Protection

Akumu

This happens due to your code obfuscation. Sometimes some antiviruses falsely see threat in our files. Over the past weeks we have opened direct communication with Avast, BitDefender and some other less notable antivirus companies to help the situation. 

Thank you for your reports, this are very helpful to improve quality of our product. We will do our best to prevent this from happening.

Latest antivirus scan can be found here: https://virustotal.com/en/file/38cfafbcd91a9538fb57c84163d8779d4199e03192114417345dadfed4bfe820/analysis/1468873721/

This is definitely an improvement from what we used to have before (~11/55).

Edited by Akumu

This happens due to your code obfuscation. Sometimes some antiviruses falsely see threat in our files. Over the past weeks we have opened direct communication with Avast, BitDefender and some other less notable antivirus companies to help the situation. 

Thank you for your reports, this are very helpful to improve quality of our product. We will do our best to prevent this from happening.

Latest antivirus scan can be found here: https://virustotal.com/en/file/38cfafbcd91a9538fb57c84163d8779d4199e03192114417345dadfed4bfe820/analysis/1468873721/

This is definitely an improvement from what we used to have before (~11/55).

Wait what did you say? We have program for pirate servers? XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello! As always I have some good news for you :)

Starting with version 1.2.6.1 of SmartGuard antibot we added a plugin system to expand or modify the game client functionality. On our forums are already available plugin that add new features and fix known Lineage II game cliebt bugs. 

Plug-in system allows many third-party developers to add their own modifications to the game client without worrying about possible conflicts with the antibot, it is convenient to interact with most of the subsystems of the game client through the API provided by the SmartGuard.

In the near future I also plan to introduce a number of interesting and useful solutions, including those based on plugins for SmartGuard.

TheMega.ru PTS AdvExt IL/HF

Пользуюсь уже давно, мне абсолютно все нравиться, очень качественная разработка - залог продуктивного процесса.
Уже успел протестировать такие плагины как:
+ Сохранения пароля после релога.
+ MultiWin - не дает отрываться второму окну в партии и устраняет лагучую картинку при стримах и прочее.

-

I use for a long time, all it to be pleasant to me, very high-quality development - guarantee of productive process.
Already I have managed to test such plugins as:
+ Preserving the password after a relog.
+ MultiWin - does not allow to come off to the second window in a batch and eliminates the lags picture in case of the stream and other.

We are pleased to announce the start of the traditional seasonal discounts on our products and services. In the period from 23 August to 30 September, all of our products and services are available at a discount of 20%.

Current prices during the time of the promotion are located on this page: https://smart-guard.eu/en/purchase/

Also, a special offer for existing customers!

We invite you to update your protection licenses to the upcoming game season, using the following packages:

1. Change cronicles + login server = $50

Savings considering existing discounts will be $30

2. Upgrate to Standard + change login server = $80

Savings considering existing discounts will be $60

3. Upgrate to Standard + change chronicles and login server = $100

Savings considering existing discounts will be $80

why do u guys charge more for PTS now? its the same protection...

Hello. Thank you for your qeustion.

Price for PTS servers has not changed for the past year, we just finally added information to our website. The reason for it to be relatively higher is because it is technically a more complex software and takes more resources to maintain and update. We work together with highly qualified team to provide you best support, level of protection and user experience that you can find.

Since you touched this subject I would also like to announce that we have developed a "universal itegration kit" that allows you to use SmartGuard with any PTS server. It is being tested at the moment and will be officially released in a couple of days.