Smart Guard Protection

Akumu

Adrenaline is working and always will even with this anti-bot. As one of the developers said about Smart-Guard it takes them 1 day to bypass new fix but it takes Smart-Guard 1 week to apply another fix. They are always ahead of you guys.

Adrenaline is working and always will even with this anti-bot. As one of the developers said about Smart-Guard it takes them 1 day to bypass new fix but it takes Smart-Guard 1 week to apply another fix. They are always ahead of you guys.

Yes, you have the general idea for any anti-bot/anti-cheat, but instead of just disconnection players for using Adrenaline you can log this and apply punishments later. We have various settings that allow you to apply temp and delayed bans.

On the behalf of l2-scripts studio, we wish this seller only the best results.

They had a wonderful start, they give a tremendous  amount of support and have a lot of motivation to move forward with their product.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello once again!

I'm really sorry if you had trouble contacting us via skype. The amount of requests we get is overwhelming and we might miss out some of your messages.

So please, if you have or had any trouble getting in touch with us email me directrly to me@akumu.ru

All of your questions and requests are important to us!

Thank you for your understanding.

Adrenaline works. It takes 15 min to make tower work too. Im sure the old adr would work after the patches too. Anyways good luck :)

I've heard this too many times over more than a year of our development, and so far I've seen zero results shown. So unless you are here to give us some confirmation - please keep your words to yourself. Thank you.

I understand that you are making your own antibot and need to discredit your competitors. I would advice you to get attention to your product by making something interesting and outstanding with it, not leave self-humiliating messages like you just did.

I've heard this too many times over more than a year of our development, and so far I've seen zero results shown. So unless you are here to give us some confirmation - please keep your words to yourself. Thank you.

I understand that you are making your own antibot and need to discredit your competitors. I would advice you to get attention to your product by making something interesting and outstanding with it, not leave self-humiliating messages like you just did.

wait for it....

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job. Indeed most of the bot/hacks will be updated to bypass all kind of security stuff but I prefere a server with some protection on server instead of 0 . 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing and ofc they wont stop to update security too. So great job and keep it up and focus on l2off section more too ;)