hellbound [Hellbound]L2JDesire Custom x50 and NEW PvP

TheMentaL

We send the money to the dedicated we will have it as soon as possible dedicated pc stats are

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600

8GB DDR2 RAM

250GB - 2*250GB SATA2 HDD

inkl. 200 GB Traffic

1000mbit up/down connection!!!!

soon we will transfer into our new come !!! stay tuned !! player limit will be increased when we are going to the new host!!!

omg donations for +20 weapons? rly unbalanced server,

check the prices dude .. its not unbalanced .. its not 5 euro for a weap ..

but safe is +3 and rate is 66% so donators kick asses here.

first of all with blessed the chances are 90%...also there aren't any +20 yet!And finally nobody asks you to come to the server if you don't like it!

its very simple dude we can deny an offer for +20 noone make us to accept all the offers !!! server is balanced and it will be we wont destroy that

well thats double posting btw, i already sayd that, and price is fair, dont complain about the donations, server need it, our you guys prefer that server keeps hosted in TheMentals pc (im not saying that you pc isnt good TM, but when your pc restarts or get off servers gets too)... and staff needs money too, they are humans, and need to eat, and to dress well x'D.. You dont want to do donations, dont you do, but dont complain about the others....

Im currently installing the db on the new dedicated pc server will be online on few minites!!!

Some stats of the new server:

Intel quad core 2,1

8GB ram DDR2

1000mbit connection

Windows server 2003

and more :)

cu you soon ingame in a few minites

Kool :) But please fix Register Site !!!

It doesnt open it to me!!!!

I get "Page Load Error" after some time of load :(!

Please fix it ! Thank you!

Kool :) But please fix Register Site !!!

It doesnt open it to me!!!!

I get "Page Load Error" after some time of load :(!

its auto register we will fix new acm soon for now its auto login and put username and pass and have fun

Please fix it ! Thank you!

Im currently installing the db on the new dedicated pc server will be online on few minites!!!

Some stats of the new server:

Intel quad core 2,1

8GB ram DDR2

1000mbit connection

Windows server 2003

and more :)

cu you soon ingame in a few minites

Gratz Bro! Well I am updating my client and I will login 100%!

PS: Saki mpes msn

PS2: An exeis provlima me to DC apla pm me ;)

i'll come play if the server goes ct2.1 :P Too lazy to re-download ct1.5. :|

Also, 66% enchant rate is quite high... +20 is really not that much. (not to mention blessed is 90%...)

if you buy 17 blessed scrolls, your chance to make a +20 is out 2%... and thats a +20. never mind making a +15 or something. Which would be like 15%.

Only thing i hope is realized is that Mage weapons play a MUCH bigger factor when it comes to enchants. +12 arcana is like a +20 bow.

i'll come play if the server goes ct2.1 :P Too lazy to re-download ct1.5. :|

Also, 66% enchant rate is quite high... +20 is really not that much. (not to mention blessed is 90%...)

if you buy 17 blessed scrolls, your chance to make a +20 is out 2%... and thats a +20. never mind making a +15 or something. Which would be like 15%.

Only thing i hope is realized is that Mage weapons play a MUCH bigger factor when it comes to enchants. +12 arcana is like a +20 bow.

Well You can Login With Gracia Client too.You will not have any errors.I play in L2Desire with ct2.1 client and never had problem....