Ddos Protections

SsoviCc

add the proper prexif :) , also for ddos protection psomas is the most trusted person here , never used our services... but i see that have good reputation on forum :)

add the proper prexif :) , also for ddos protection psomas is the most trusted person here , never used our services... but i see that have good reputation on forum :)

Dunno who actually use his services :|

When i asked for protect, nothing was available..

Dunno how good is for gameservers also.

Dunno who actually use his services :|

When i asked for protect, nothing was available..

Dunno how good is for gameservers also.

realy i dont use our service.. i just know that have good reputation  !. Note that you can bring 100000 companys out there selling ddos protection .. !

Yea, i choosed hyperfilter and works fine.

hyperfilter is very good but costs ... i recommend ovh ... have good ddos protection more than 10 gbps up to 380 gbps for all customers .. ( now is on beta mode until 1st of september )

hyperfilter is very good but costs ... i recommend ovh ... have good ddos protection more than 10 gbps up to 380 gbps for all customers .. ( now is on beta mode until 1st of september )

Ovh, what u mean...the protected they added soon? or  wich ...send me on Pm.

Cuz yea i saw they did some major changes also added ddos protection but dunno if the protection u have to pay it or it's on all theyr network.

OVH protection is not 'reliable', for mmorpg servers, reasons :

- You disconnect often.

- It does add latency to your game.

- You get all players disconnected when the attack start and when the protection is turned off.

- It is not 'designed' specifically for mmorpgs, but instead, more likely a generic solution, for websites and non critical services, yes it works.

Ovh is offering total 160 GB protection among 300.000 servers. It's basic protection..

because you dont know what you say.. and i dont know if your ovh customer ... check our INFORMATION from CEO of ovh company ....

"Redundancy

----------

The redundancy of a VAC is guaranteed by another VAC. By the end of August, we will be installing 3 VAC mitigation units in

3 locations:

- Strasbourg, France (SBG)

- Roubaix, France (RBX)

- Beauharnois, Canada (BHS)

The 3 VACs will function in parallel and each VAC will suck up the traffic nearest to it, in order to clean it, then it will inject it into the

internal network that we have set up between all the DCs. So an attack coming from Miami, FL will pass through BHS, where the VAC3 will clean it, then the traffic will enter the internal network. From BHS it will pass through GRA, through RBX to arrive, for example, in SBG at the server that is the victim of a DDoS attack.

The total capacity of our 3 VACs is 3 x 160Gbps, which is 480Gbps/480Mpps. It's the biggest known mitigation infrastructure that a

an infrastructure supplier has made available to their customers."

Sources: http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?p=46133#post46133

PROOFS ?? BIGEST ATTACK ON OVH NETWORK .. ( AUGUST 2013 ) - ( BETA PHASE )

BR4WRziCcAIwc5g.png

PROOFS 2 ATTACK ON JULY 2013 - ( BETA PHASE )

BPpLM00CQAEE6MO.png

Example of an attack. Light blue: EU East, Dark blue: EU West, Green: USA

BSIsQEeCcAAFtFV.png

VAC Mitigation Service ??

BQvGUxGCEAAhhC-.png

VAC0 BASE DDOS DETECTION SERVERS

BPpIMssCUAAoB7R.jpg

EXAMPLE OF VAC2 ( NOTE THAT OVH HAVE 3X THIS )

BQnF7VECAAI8xb6.jpg

ANTI DDOS LAYER 7 ATTACKS HARDWARE

BRd91J4CAAEG85K.jpg

VAC 3 CISCO ANTI DDOS SOLUTION

width=576 height=768https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPpF3y3CMAApm9h.jpg[/img]

PRICES ??

- Sharing the costs of the VAC and the teams with all existing and future customers that we have on our infrastructure - this is the solution that we have chosen. In this scenario we're talking about a mandatory option for all existing dedicated servers, VPS and dedicated clouds. Since there are so many customers, the service price increase is very low as a result:

- VPS: +£0.50/month

- KS: +£1/month

- SP: +£1/month

- EG: +£2/month

- MG: +£2/month

- HG: +£3/month

- Dedicated Cloud: +£5/month

- Colocation (France only): +€10/month

OVH protection is not 'reliable', for mmorpg servers, reasons :

- You disconnect often.

- It does add latency to your game.

- You get all players disconnected when the attack start and when the protection is turned off.

- It is not 'designed' specifically for mmorpgs, but instead, more likely a generic solution, for websites and non critical services, yes it works.

i dont even know if you are test that you say.. but as i have some css servers on ovh dedicated without firewall on .. and often i got attacks..

1) peoples never disconnected

2) peoples dont have more latency .. but stable 75 ping ( from greece )

3) NEVER mass disconnected !.

4) I send message to octave about that .. so i wait official reply from CEO !