Ddos Protections

SsoviCc

As you can see by yourself, they have 3 x 160GB. Each datacenter hosts over 70.000 servers and all servers are sharing this. So calculate it by yourself, 160*1024 = 163840 Mb totaly. 163840/70000=2.340571 Mb per server. 2.3Mbps per server. And you call this "protection"?

As you can see by yourself, they have 3 x 160GB. Each datacenter hosts over 70.000 servers and all servers are sharing this. So calculate it by yourself, 160*1024 = 163840 Mb totaly. 163840/70000=2.340571 Mb per server. 2.3Mbps per server. And you call this "protection"?

as you see ovh ddos attacks graphics ... and arbor peakflows servers ... when someone attack you .. then ip filtered to VAC systems.. so ? your server is up without downtimes ... ! but ok .. dont spam this thread.. if someone need protection can buy from milions of companys that provide ddos protection !.

Yes, all is tested and believe-me, well more than you can guess with your head...

You don't have enough know-how to advertise this, it is enough for you probably because you don't have any clue on the importance on how a online game, can't suffer any type of issues, but honestly, whatever...

OVH is about merchandise, they do have 0 support, they are a budget company, for the cheapest servers as possible, they don't even have premium bandwidth with their carriers, as they negotiate most with low traffic priority providers... don't believe me ? Show me any server of them, where you can download up to 1 Gbps or 10 Gbps, during a fast i/o file transfer... You will not hit even close to 30% of this capacity (In a single TCP or UDP Flow, yes single...).

You are just building cheap dedicated servers, for websites or game servers, I am speaking about serious enterprise environments, they aren't to be trusted for anything serious. Not only about me, but they do have tons of negative reviews... Mostly of the time, due to the reasons I am telling you, I don't care if you don't believe-me or if you are making them gods, I just wrote my opinion here, anyone is able to take whatever risk is convenient for self.

Another thing, "OVH" have 0% knowledge about ddos mitigation, they are just buying the 'ready to use gear', to protect their network at the same time, they degrade customer services, the mission is not to provide 'quality', but instead, to guarantee an SLA for the 'whole network'... Think just 1% with your head before giving your opinion...

And the most 'important', Arbor Networks is not even 'close' to be a good mitigation solution, it works in 'general', but not specifically to 'each and every application', You don't believe-me ? Buy the pravail appliance or even the TMS-4000 and 'try yourself', yes I have tried already... and I refuse to accept, that it does works 'good', it is just an expensive toy.

Please, don't call "Arbor Peakflow" as : "VAC0 BASE DDOS DETECTION SERVERS", they are not servers, they are 'Flow Analyzers' / "IPS/IDS" devices, again NO, they are not servers, servers are what you use to host your 'free' websites.

Another thing, your last 'picture' is not a "CISCO ANTIDDOS MITIGATION", go 'study' again, this is just a high performance router/switch, it has NOTHING related with DDoS..., the Arbor and Tilera Gear, yes, they are meant for this...

PS: You can also learn what is a 'flow', so you will maybe find out what a "Flow Analyzer" means...

When you 'feel' on yourself, how OVH works when you 'need them', you will probably change your mind, until this don't happens, be happy :).

Also, Mr Ioannis, first, take care of your own stuff, make it actually work and put focus on this, before judging someone else work in a area you don't have a 'single clue' on how is it...

I NEED 120GB+

So you want 120 Gbps, where in the reality, you will get a maximum of 1~2 Gbps of true ddos protection ? Good option, but sorry to say, you are searching for the wrong solution.

Check the market, the most reliable companies offers up to 10 or 20Gbps, the 'non serious' ones, are offering you 40 ~ 60 ~ 120 ~ 300 even 500 Gbps, if you want to 'risk' your project, it is up to you, don't cry later, saying you 'failed'...

http://www.hyperfilter.com/ or http://dragonara.net/ and don't bump it my friend :D

Also you can try Psomas's services http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=273756.0

You can try Hyperfilter , from the start , the standard one and then u can search for something better.

I don't see why something better would be necessary, I am using HF to my server and even when I got attacked with a higher attack (than the protection limit) I didn't got any issues, I know this because I was in Dragonara before, and they null-routed my IP when the attacked achieved 3.850.000 PPS (12.3 Gbps with large packets), as soon I joined them, it stopped happening...

Not to mention, their protection doesn't causes DCs when an attack start, so I don't notice anything at all...

UP

Just pm me.

I have the best solution for you my friend!

There will be also free trial period so you can test it by yourself!