Hidde & Seek Auto Event

we all know the clasic hidde & seek event...

1)Auto select a random player from giran(with protection: sitting ,selling,craft,olympiad,party mode,pvp mode chars are out)

2)The player got 3 minutes to hidde somewhere(Making the player invisible for 3 minutes),after that the player becomes visible and he can't move with a title "Hidden"

Now is the good part :) :P

3)A auto checker is checking every time if someone is close enought  to the Hidden player so if you will find him you must go verry close to him and you will win.... you don't need to press any command or something like this ....  the player that will go first to the hidden player wins!

4)The winner wins 3 gold bars if no one won't find the hidden and the event finish  hidden player will take 3 gold bars.

Here is the Event: http://pastebin.com/A1J9XReZ if you will find any bug report here and i will fix it!

Ps:i forgot it...  if someone don't know how to make it work just got to GameServer.java and add: HiddeSeek.getInstance(); add the imports too.

Credits Me.

Edited by Fanky

For hell, make a patch. Also, you need a line at GameServer.java in order to make this code to work.

make a patch for what? just c/p the class in your eclipse no need patch for a class. I didn't put the getInstance();  i forget it. is not something hard to do it.

You could have used onAction(). If character isOnRadius(hidden.x,hidden.y) , instead of ThreadPoolManager

Hidde & Seek Auto Event

Hidde & Seek Auto Event

then use the validateposition, threadpool sucks, not to mention that getXYZ that you use in ur threadpool come from validateposition

good . keep sharing

ThANKS

good job

Nice br0 good Luck ;)

Nice share dude.Keep it up.

I will test it and ill give some proper feedback later.

GG !

thanks guys!

• 6 years later...