I destroyed archid?

Intrepid

First of all we are in spamm section dumpass.

Second he is the one who you never will be. So Gtfo :D I love e-wars  :troll:

kala esi kane glou glou ta salia pesane sto patoma (pios sou eipe oti 8a i8ela na gino san auton) an autos eitane to protipo mou kalitera na autoxtonosoua prin kan mou mpei san idea..

now i get the point you start to flame packs because l2jarchid is comming back because intrepid starting to working on il projects :)

Caps...rage...quit... Interesting, must bring my popcorn.

while your at it, bring some beer too it will take a while.

whats the point of all these?

Stay out of it i have nothing to say to you, i want the lier to grow a set and speak up about hes lie.

Dear Maxcheaters comminuty.

What if i told you that you can use personal messages for your problems and NOT open threads about any single problem every 1 minute?

I know why,you guys want more Drama.

Dear Maxcheaters comminuty.

What if i told you that you can use personal messages for your problems and NOT open threads about any single problem every 1 minute?

I know why,you guys want more Drama.

im tired to be in the middle.

im tired to be in the middle.

Your in the middle because you promote shit staff, sad but true. You are the guy whos ultimately decides about promotions/altho i think the forums downfall is that you give power to justice which he should not have.