I destroyed archid?

Intrepid

How dare you(finalgod) talk about archid and about things you have no clue about you useless, pathetic, unskilled asslicker ha? How dare you lie in public while you talk behind everyones back in the staff section saying things about them that you dont say in public because you are afraid to get into any trouble since you are gutless. You know as well as i do that seth left(he will never go back to the staff mainly because he realized that you guys are worthless), and thats the reason why archid doesnt running.

And dont dare to close this topic you -beep-tard, i will not stop until you are humiliated to the point you leave the forum...god i hate liers.

Welcome to Maxcheaters!

Thats not even about the forum, we talk about a guys work here and someone who helped this forum for years(seth). How dare an unskilled worthless crap GFX mod disrespect years of work a guy put into something that helped the forum than he ever could?

Thats not even about the forum, we talk about a guys work here and someone who helped this forum for years(seth). How dare an unskilled worthless crap GFX mod disrespect years of work a guy put into something that helped the forum than he ever could?

The only one who can give you the answer you request is FG so wait for him.

How dare you(finalgod) talk about archid and about things you have no clue about you useless, pathetic, unskilled asslicker ha? How dare you lie in public while you talk behind everyones back in the staff section saying things about them that you dont say in public because you are afraid to get into any trouble since you are gutless. You know as well as i do that seth left(he will never go back to the staff mainly because he realized that you guys are worthless), and thats the reason why archid doesnt running.

And dont dare to close this topic you -beep-tard, i will not stop until you are humiliated to the point you leave the forum...god i hate liers.

really who you think you are?

(beep-tard,) where is 1 mod now to dekarma you for start flaming war?

all time you start flame wars..(i think you need woman AND FAST) brain problems in progress .....

The only one who can give you the answer you request is FG so wait for him.

issue is hes a lier, i dont believe a word he says because he talks about everyone in staff section where you cant see it.

First of all we are in spamm section dumpass.

Second he is the one who you never will be. So Gtfo :D I love e-wars  :troll:

You are not entitled to have an opinion in this subject, now go away.

all time you start flame wars..(i think you need woman AND FAST) brain problems in progress .....

OVENUS HERE YOU ARE BRO !

The best programmer ever seen.