I destroyed archid?

Intrepid

First of all ITE is just an asslicker who needs Intrepid just to help him with the linux.

Secondly if im talking about everyone behind them remember the.people you were laughing at Skype when u were a wannabe mod and asking your he

What set has to do with this.Personally I totally respect him and I know what's their skills.

But after his inactivity cause o personal problem you were supposed to do it but guess.

The only thing as mod was to turn all the time your project from private to public.

One advice

Don't be upset.

Bye.

Your in the middle because you promote shit staff, sad but true. You are the guy whos ultimately decides about promotions/altho i think the forums downfall is that you give power to justice which he should not have.

You should have it right . Since you don't like the forum why don't you leave?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Hello everyone, I need help with a script I found on the internet for auto target. It's working fine, but it targets any player in PvP, and I want to block certain classes. I added the condition and not ((User.ClassID = 27) or (User.ClassID = 103)) to the script, but after that, it doesn't target any class at all. I want it to target only specific classes defined in the script.           if (user.DistTo(Char2) < radius_max)         and not (char2.ismember)         and not (char2.dead)         and not (user.clanid = char2.clanid)         and not ((User.ClassID = 27) or (User.ClassID = 103))         and (char2.pvp) then          begin
    • Remove the if part of the code:   if (template.isType("L2RaidBoss")) { spawn.setRespawnMinDelay(43200); spawn.setRespawnMaxDelay(129600); RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, 0, template.getBaseHpMax(), template.getBaseMpMax(), permanent); } else { SpawnTable.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, permanent); spawn.init(); } if (!permanent) { spawn.stopRespawn(); } activeChar.sendMessage("Created " + template.getName() + " on " + target.getObjectId());  
    • Hello, i use L2jSunrise, and i want to know how i can edit these lines to have possibility to spawn more than 1 raid ( instance )?   if (RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().isDefined(spawn.getId())) { activeChar.sendMessage("You cannot spawn another instance of " + template.getName() + "."); } else { if (template.isType("L2RaidBoss")) { spawn.setRespawnMinDelay(43200); spawn.setRespawnMaxDelay(129600); RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, 0, template.getBaseHpMax(), template.getBaseMpMax(), permanent); } else { SpawnTable.getInstance().addNewSpawn(spawn, permanent); spawn.init(); } if (!permanent) { spawn.stopRespawn(); } activeChar.sendMessage("Created " + template.getName() + " on " + target.getObjectId()); }  
    • για σας εχεισ κανεις την database του l2 trinity  ?  ευχαριστω 
    • Sorry I can't reveal my server information to you. If you are really interested then pm me and come to my server to test it
  • Topics