L2Magic Files With Source And Database ! Interlude 500-600 Online

I bought the files  and my server have 300+ Onlines Daily!

Doesnt matter, you bought those files cause u have no idea about l2j, so you got scammed. Nevermind since u didnt failed u should be happy

Doesnt matter, you bought those files cause u have no idea about l2j, so you got scammed. Nevermind since u didnt failed u should be happy

and now you show how big is your stupidity w/e just announce me when you can do a success server .

and now you show how big is your stupidity w/e just announce me when you can do a success server .

If you had success you wouldnt close and sell ur pack for 10 euro, btw u speak to a high class l2jdeveloper  :rage:  :happyforever:

If you had success you wouldnt close and sell ur pack for 10 euro, btw u speak to a high class l2jdeveloper  :rage:  :happyforever:

kid server was closed because of the ddos second i don't need to give you any prove .

I bought the files  and my server have 300+ Onlines Daily!

this mean my customers are happy and they like it , they have success also .

kid server was closed because of the ddos second i don't need to give you any prove .

this mean my customers are happy and they like it , they have success also .

My fault i saw now some things that are made in java. Well im sorry,it was looking like a clear frozen pack. I missunderstand:D