L2Magic Files With Source And Database ! Interlude 500-600 Online

He sells the pack 30euro for compiled and backup and 50 with source. I find no reason to buy source as he doesn't changed anything in it,you can get a last frozen rev and work with it....

He sells the pack 30euro for compiled and backup and 50 with source. I find no reason to buy source as he doesn't changed anything in it,you can get a last frozen rev and work with it....

wow and how you seen the changes if you don't even have a source ? yea it is based on frozen that mean the project is bad ?announce me when you will have 500 real online players, have a nice day w/e .

PS: already sold 4 source so why no one say nothing about that and only you the compiled version user, because you are too bad to see the difference.

wow and how you seen the changes if you don't even have a source ? yea it is based on frozen that mean the project is bad ?announce me when you will have 500 real online players, have a nice day w/e .

PS: already sold 4 source so why no one say nothing about that and only you the compiled version user, because you are too bad to see the difference.

Spot me some differences.

Spot me some differences.

first of all in frozen retail olimpiad is bugged i  fixed it , there are also some mistake that cause lags/crush of the server also fixed, fixed some calculation formula to retail,defined flagzone, add Clan Reputation Coin etc(and i can continue until tomorrow)  if you think this is unchanged pack k then you are free to use the retail one  kid have a nice day.

first of all in frozen retail olimpiad is bugged i  fixed it , there are also some mistake that cause lags/crush of the server also fixed, fixed some calculation formula to retail,defined flagzone, add Clan Reputation Coin etc(and i can continue until tomorrow)  if you think this is unchanged pack k then you are free to use the retail one  kid have a nice day.

then its a frozen pack with 5 minutes edit u say ?