Official Ovenuç® Flame topic (L2J Professionals)

xdem

Dude, we don't claim that we are better than James Gosling, there's always someone better than another, this is the world we live. But seriously, your mindset is very low.

you are l2 dev right?

so you know many things for l2j

WHY HERE YOU DIDNT HELP HIM?

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=279515.msg2631199#msg2631199

SO ITS MY opinion to say for "null"

we are greeks and you are? hater.. of my country so i dont care about you...

COME ON DUDE..

you are lier show here the logs from that i never trust it you anyone from olds knows that every time i say bad words for you because you are bad person you are lier..

stefoulis .Krash , all knows that so dont talk please go to find your real life and job..

Stef and Krash funny you mention 2 of those guys who i had the best relationship with in mxc :DDDD

you are l2 dev right?

Dude, stop being so proud for 1 simple config you have found. My reply was quite logical regarding the summon thing.

Dude, stop being so proud for 1 simple config you have found. My reply was quite logical regarding the summon thing.

what is the logic behind asking for help into the VIP section ffs

Guest Elfocrash

you are l2 dev right?

Yeah cool. Once i woke up horny and i successfully peed in the toilet without spillin a drop out. What an achievement!!! It was only once tho...

but the method for random offset is only one for all teleport methods :)

you know that RandomOffSet is for npc spawns because those are random right? :D

Yeah cool. Once i woke up horny and i successfully peed in the toilet without spillin a drop out. What an achievement!!! It was only once tho...

It is an achievement.

kala me sena ti exo na sizitiso? esi pidas apo off extenders gia na to pexis kapios se l2j h5.. kai otan se rotame kati kaneis pos den to xeris giati ontos den xeris alla otan einai na kraxis kapion na kai  i basilo o elfocrash opou fasaria kai brisidi kai ipobibasmos pros tous allous na se kai esi ase mas kouklitsa mou...