Instances for Interlude.

Hello everyone.

I recently made an instances engine. What is that? Basically there is an InstanceManager where you can make new 'world instances' and put several objects there.

The engine works modifying knownlists of objects.

How can this be useful? Imagine running 50 events in the same place at the same time.

Price: 15 euro.

Method: PayPal - PaySafe Card

RULES!!!

- It is coded on Interlude client. You can't ask me to implement it to other clients.

- It is coded on aCis pack. I don't accept adaptations to frozen or other packs.

- You will get the patch file after i get the money.

P.S. I can also help you to learn how to use it, it's really easy.

Guest Elfocrash

I know where you got this and i suggest you not to sell it. If you do i will share it for free. You didn't recently "made" it. You recently got it from someone.

I know where you got this and i suggest you not to sell it. If you do i will share it for free. You didn't recently "made" it. You recently got it from someone.

Waiting for share :D

It's like a G.Final Instance? Like Kamaloka www.l2pride.net if you played there you will understand :P

I have never played instances like Kamaloka, i only hear from time to time that these instances are like new worlds in l2 just for some events/features. That's where i got the idea and i made a similar system. Using this you can set a whole event inside an instance, and it's easy. Each L2Object has got it's Instance object. Null is default world instance.

You can add all players/npcs/monsters from an event in the same instance, which will be viewable only by players in the same instance.

If I assume right its KnowList modification and some methods in L2PcInstance right ?

lol

The engine works modifying knownlists of objects.

And no, there are 0 methods in L2PcInstance.

didnt read

It's quite simple to be done, it's just that if you don't add the proper checks you will ragequit because of objects respawning when you rr, after 1-2 seconds etc.

It's quite simple to be done, it's just that if you don't add the proper checks you will ragequit because of objects respawning when you rr, after 1-2 seconds etc.

You reworked the basic inheritance of all objects, L2Object, nevermind gl with ur sells

You reworked the basic inheritance of all objects, L2Object, nevermind gl with ur sells

Just added a variable in L2Object :D Thanks anyway.

• 2 weeks later...