[L2J] L2Elcardia

Devlin

Server is now running in a normal operation.

Every single reported issue, is now fixed. Join us!

Dont tell me what summonrs can pvp if you say that i will bring 20 people now

And when i say pvp not die in 3 hit ( + pet buffer + pet fixed + class fix stats)

If this isnt fixed Yet :/ Dont say everything is fixed

I mad 6-7 Suggerstions pages/reports

Dont tell me what summonrs can pvp if you say that i will bring 20 people now

And when i say pvp not die in 3 hit ( + pet buffer + pet fixed + class fix stats)

If this isnt fixed Yet :/ Dont say everything is fixed

I mad 6-7 Suggerstions pages/reports

Don't get me wrong but summoners aren't made for pvp on pvp servers, that's just how it is.

We did fix their stats but you have to keep in mind that we do have to keep balance between pvp and olys like I told you before.

If we make them full buffed it will still be the same because you will get alot of damage anyway from the DD's.

Also, being able to full buff your pet will also give a chance to necros to be OP as well, so, like I said, we can't just make them made for pvp just because you say it's possible.

Don't get me wrong but summoners aren't made for pvp on pvp servers, that's just how it is.

We did fix their stats but you have to keep in mind that we do have to keep balance between pvp and olys like I told you before.

If we make them full buffed it will still be the same because you will get alot of damage anyway from the DD's.

Also, being able to full buff your pet will also give a chance to necros to be OP as well, so, like I said, we can't just make them made for pvp just because you say it's possible.

You hant even thoght to make a buff Just for Summoner that will give right stats to make pvp, and be desable on Oly

and about necro Sure if someone make buffer that will take him 10 minutes will be able to make full buff pet so siple

Reasolt : Summoner able to pvp, balanced in oly

It was so hard?

You hant even thoght to make a buff Just for Summoner that will give right stats to make pvp, and be desable on Oly

and about necro Sure if someone make buffer that will take him 10 minutes will be able to make full buff pet so siple

Reasolt : Summoner able to pvp, balanced in oly

It was so hard?

using pet buffer to make summoner good for pvp is bad option for me

People are impatient and greedy. This is a new server, it was launched today. What did you expect? With 15 testers on beta huge problems can't be revealed. Balance problems can be revealed at mass pvps, where a specific class would always survive.

However we are trying to be as fast as we can, and you can't deny that, in order to fix all issues and make you able to enjoy a good gameplay. And what's the respond? 4-5 guys shouting phrases like 'close the server', 'fail balance' etc, without really having a clue of what they say or how hard we tried to achieve what is achieved till now (members that really helped by serious reports are always an exception).

In conclusion, what i am trying to say is that patience is the key. If you follow any server you will see that day by day the gameplay becomes bugless, funner and better.

Also about summoners, we are not planning to make them playable at pvps anytime soon, that's because it would take days in order to pick the right skills to be added/removed and the stats to enhance/nerf at pets.

People are impatient and greedy. This is a new server, it was launched today. What did you expect? With 15 testers on beta huge problems can't be revealed. Balance problems can be revealed at mass pvps, where a specific class would always survive.

However we are trying to be as fast as we can, and you can't deny that, in order to fix all issues and make you able to enjoy a good gameplay. And what's the respond? 4-5 guys shouting phrases like 'close the server', 'fail balance' etc, without really having a clue of what they say or how hard we tried to achieve what is achieved till now (members that really helped by serious reports are always an exception).

In conclusion, what i am trying to say is that patience is the key. If you follow any server you will see that day by day the gameplay becomes bugless, funner and better.

Also about summoners, we are not planning to make them playable at pvps anytime soon, that's because it would take days in order to pick the right skills to be added/removed and the stats to enhance/nerf at pets.

Anarcy i was from them that tryed the best for server with many many reports ( Bmw here )

Also i agree that server is getting better and better but someone ( gm/admin i dont know )

Sayed No we will not fix them, Fix what? you will not change anything on this Class you can Just Put a Buff that will give Everything, Life defence, pet stats )

There is no need to change more pet or skills ( since you added an atack skill if you have keeped it ofc

If you say that you will do it asap but YOU WILL DO IT ofc i would join the server, because i liked it i Joined beta and i tryed to help as more i could

Rage kids to say close it etc all server have not the 1st not the last server, people ignore them Just because they know them

Anarcy i was from them that tryed the best for server with many many reports ( Bmw here )

Also i agree that server is getting better and better but someone ( gm/admin i dont know )

Sayed No we will not fix them, Fix what? you will not change anything on this Class you can Just Put a Buff that will give Everything, Life defence, pet stats )

There is no need to change more pet or skills ( since you added an atack skill if you have keeped it ofc

If you say that you will do it asap but YOU WILL DO IT ofc i would join the server, because i liked it i Joined beta and i tryed to help as more i could

Rage kids to say close it etc all server have not the 1st not the last server, people ignore them Just because they know them

Your only point is to make summoners pvp class. We won't do it, like Anarchy said.

Reduce archers a bit archenemy hit me 11k with +0 armor and others archers 6-7k

GS+Augments+Good setup isn't a class to play around.

Enchant your gear, do your setup right and you'll get much less dmg.

Welcome to Lineage II.