[L2J] L2Elcardia

Devlin

I already got som +20 for oly. :troll:

When are new heros?

Also can we play oly with titanium since its A grade?

Titanium is S grade nub.

Also aio has resists and pof,pow.

Titanium is S grade nub.

Also aio has resists and pof,pow.

I got 180 ga but didnt buyed yet,anyway i think newcomers are pretty behind expect if they add a solo area or something.

I got 180 ga but didnt buyed yet,anyway i think newcomers are pretty behind expect if they add a solo area or something.

Well farming blue eva is pretty easy so they can have a good equipment. Also they can level pretty easy if they have farmed blue evas for ++ S grades.

Im waiting an answer for my friend's ip ban since 12 hours.

Quote from the servers engineer to your question:

As iam a Server Enginner of this server ... i can give an ETA about that ! , our ddos protection have some issues that mean sometimes peoples get banned on DDOS network, this issue is known and will be fixed soon ! stay tuned !. Just give me your ip to give a research for that ! i will remove it for banned ddos users !. ( note .. dont trace or ping the server cause that mean you send packets on server.. and maybe you can banned again !. ( from automatic Ddos protection system )

Quote from the servers engineer to your question:

true story .. matthew if you still have problem .. send me the ip that have problem on private message ( static ip ) ! if not .. just reboot your rooter to change ip :D ;)

true story .. matthew if you still have problem .. send me the ip that have problem on private message ( static ip ) ! if not .. just reboot your rooter to change ip :D ;)

If skype resolver didnt lie to me, thats his ip. He is not on now so i cant it for sure. pm'd