[L2J] L2Elcardia

Devlin

Ofc ppl will choose u.

well that was mighty nice of you :D knowing how bitchy you can be xDD

i've got a question though, since im not too familiar with maxcheaters forum and i dont know exactly, but shouldnt you make like another post of your server, but not in the prieview's section? Just have concerns about active ppl online count...  Also, any ideas on how to attract full clans or smth, asside from random players?

Also, why is the opening hour not 20.00 GMT+2 but 13.00? Arent you worried that players might be in school, work place etc.?

Looking forward to the G.O. :)

well that was mighty nice of you :D knowing how bitchy you can be xDD

i've got a question though, since im not too familiar with maxcheaters forum and i dont know exactly, but shouldnt you make like another post of your server, but not in the prieview's section? Just have concerns about active ppl online count...  Also, any ideas on how to attract full clans or smth, asside from random players?

Also, why is the opening hour not 20.00 GMT+2 but 13.00? Arent you worried that players might be in school, work place etc.?

Looking forward to the G.O. :)

Thanks for your reply. Topic will be moved to proper board tomorrow morning.

Also, about opening time. It's summer, everyone is out. The time I choosed is fine I guess because outside is hot, everyone is inside.

The success isn't only from player's count at grand opening. They can join whenever they want.

Thanks for your reply. Topic will be moved to proper board tomorrow morning.

Also, about opening time. It's summer, everyone is out. The time I choosed is fine I guess because outside is hot, everyone is inside.

The success isn't only from player's count at grand opening. They can join whenever they want.

your welcome, but it's actually NOT summer anymore in case ya missed it and different countries have different timetables, not to mention the weather differs everywhere so that assumption might be wrong in my opinion. Now the thing about ppl online, your server is based on exp through pvp so that's why its even more vital to constantly have at least some1 online, other servers i wouldnt care that much but yours directly depends on that. Ofc i dont know what changes u made on the areas so cant really judge right now, but it's just a reminder.

your welcome, but it's actually NOT summer anymore in case ya missed it and different countries have different timetables, not to mention the weather differs everywhere so that assumption might be wrong in my opinion. Now the thing about ppl online, your server is based on exp through pvp so that's why its even more vital to constantly have at least some1 online, other servers i wouldnt care that much but yours directly depends on that. Ofc i dont know what changes u made on the areas so cant really judge right now, but it's just a reminder.

I know that reminder about zones :) I will work on them.

Let me share my experience with Elcardia server and staff.

It all started when they announced the feature list on maxcheaters forum.. I immediately fall in love with them and start asking questions and suggesting things. It was not long till I noticed that the administrator and his crew are really skilled developers who take their work seriously. The day of beta preview came fast, and I was one among of many testers that tried it. Notice, that my gaming experience is not based on L2J servers.. I come from a time when authorities was chasing down and closing Lineage 2 servers duo to the illegal files they ware using. I pointed this out because I want you to know I'm not easily satisfied when comes to balance in this game, specially in L2J projects. Anyway, lets get back on track..

So, as I was saying, I was one of the beta testers. First thing that surprised me was that their data pack was pretty good even tho it was still on beta preview without any pre-modifications. But of course there ware alot of things needed to be fixed. While others was busy testing classes like archer, dagger and mage.. I started my tests with tank classes. You should have seen the beta testers reaction when a DreadKnight came and owned them. The point of my saying is, that classes witch are barely seen on nowadays private servers, are really playable on Elcardia. All the way from Paladin too TempleKnight, from ShillienKnight too DarkAvenger..

Thru the period of one week, myself and other people around the world ware testing skills from all classes. While we was busy reporting issues, they GM crew was busy fixing them.. And I must say, the end result is just incredible. All the classes except supporters are playable like on a server using official files! Once again, this crew really knows how to develop this game. They made a server witch is unique, well balanced and special in many points of view.

As an old school interlude lovers, me and my guild have sure find a place where we'll be leaving our free time on. We know actions speak louder than words, therefor I won't say anything else except this : Meet you ingame  8)

It all started when they announced the feature list on maxcheaters forum.. I immediately fall in love with them and start asking questions and suggesting things. It was not long till I noticed that the administrator and his crew are really skilled developers who take their work seriously. The day of beta preview came fast, and I was one among of many testers that tried it. Notice, that my gaming experience is not based on L2J servers.. I come from a time when authorities was chasing down and closing Lineage 2 servers duo to the illegal files they ware using. I pointed this out because I want you to know I'm not easily satisfied when comes to balance in this game, specially in L2J projects. Anyway, lets get back on track..

So, as I was saying, I was one of the beta testers. First thing that surprised me was that their data pack was pretty good even tho it was still on beta preview without any pre-modifications. But of course there ware alot of things needed to be fixed. While others was busy testing classes like archer, dagger and mage.. I started my tests with tank classes. You should have seen the beta testers reaction when a DreadKnight came and owned them. The point of my saying is, that classes witch are barely seen on nowadays private servers, are really playable on Elcardia. All the way from Paladin too TempleKnight, from ShillienKnight too DarkAvenger..

Thru the period of one week, myself and other people around the world ware testing skills from all classes. While we was busy reporting issues, they GM crew was busy fixing them.. And I must say, the end result is just incredible. All the classes except supporters are playable like on a server using official files! Once again, this crew really knows how to develop this game. They made a server witch is unique, well balanced and special in many points of view.

As an old school interlude lovers, me and my guild have sure find a place where we'll be leaving our free time on. We know actions speak louder than words, therefor I won't say anything else except this : Meet you ingame  8)

That's awesome. Thanks for your kind words! I hope many will have the same opinion about the server, thanks again!

A new event that will give clan leaders the opportunity to gain reputation points has been made. Devlin will announce it in few minutes i guess giving a full description.

We are thankful for your kind words. You have been really helpful during the beta phase. Be ready for tomorrow :)