classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

also i think that since sws is melee arrest's hold effect should not brake when damaged is received or add an enchant tree to lower that possibility

The chance to break the root is 2% on hit but the root also lasts for 8 seconds so i think it is pretty fair.

Renewing the image for new page. This is the sws class new design on skills.

bVAwl0X.png

Guest Elfocrash

awesome features i wish you the best. This is gonna be a very good project/server if you need more beta testers drop me a key when beta is about to start.

Can't wait for the beta i am amazed both by a developer and a player aspect

Thank you both guys. I really hope you like it ingame too.

Today i will also announce Blade Dancer's skill set which with the sws are the first 2 classes to be tested in the first part of beta.

Guest Elfocrash

Elfo Can U add too Bladedancer skills review ??:P

As i said above (You probably instantly posted after my comment) i will post them in some point today in the day.

Guest Elfocrash

Sws skills seem pretty good, this 85 lvl skill is so awesome :D

Yeah i like it too. My only concern is it's cooldown. It is 5 minutres but for this skill all the siege parties will roll a sws so i might increase it or decrease it in the future.

We will see in beta.

Oh, and wait to see the bladedancer 85 spell :)

Yeah i like it too. My only concern is it's cooldown. It is 5 minutres but for this skill all the siege parties will roll a sws so i might increase it or decrease it in the future.

We will see in beta.

Oh, and wait to see the bladedancer 85 spell :)

Well if it's a full pt with ol, sws will be full hp/cp in 5 minutes so it may become spammable.

I am waiting :D

Guest Elfocrash
V@nRo[-" post=2650693" timestamp="1376728268]

When the server will be online?

Late September or early October.

Guest Elfocrash

The Spectral Dancer class.

So here you have the spells that blade dancers will use. Note here that i haven't include some skills i still design and no skills after 85 level or the talent system skills. These will be presented later.

DnBImLy.png

Guest Elfocrash

Seems interesting! I'd like a beta key if possible :D

Added to my list

Seing my main class skills just made my day :) Keep up the good work bro u are incredible!

Happy to know mate. Note here that this is just the main skills. There are 9 more spell from which you get to chose 3 of them via the talent system but that's for later. I hope you enjoy the beta test