classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Oh btw i wanted to say that te subclass system is disabled same for thr certi system. However there is a brand new class specalization system that you gonna love.

Just some words: Lets say i am a paladin. When i hit 80 i will be able to choose a specialization. The spec for all the tank classes are the same so a dark avenger will have to choose between te same specs. The specs will give to thr classes 3 active abilites and 3 passive ones. The 3 specs for tanks are "Guardian" "Retribution" and "Destruction". The guardian tanks get def stat increase passive buffs and tanky actives. Retribution have CC specializations and less cc on thrmselves and Destruction have more offensive stats and offensive abilites. There will be different names of specs and skills for each class set for example daggers and archers

Guest Elfocrash

Sorry guys but i was working on the files without actually having the client. Today i will download it and you will have the first previews of the systems in the server.

Also i will announce a date for the closed Beta in order to test some stuff.

Guest Elfocrash

New Feature: Buff Scrolls

Yeah i know this sort of already exists but i customize it a bit.

As you know all the classes have a buff for personal or pt reasons. However you wont always be in a pt for buffs.

Players will be able to inscribe the buff in a blank scroll and make it a Scroll of "buff name".

Players who use this scroll get the effect of the buff inscribed in the scroll. The scrolls are sellable.

However players will be able to get max 5 blank scrolls per day. The blank scrolls are not tradeable.

New Feature: Buff Scrolls

Yeah i know this sort of already exists but i customize it a bit.

As you know all the classes have a buff for personal or pt reasons. However you wont always be in a pt for buffs.

Players will be able to inscribe the buff in a blank scroll and make it a Scroll of "buff name".

Players who use this scroll get the effect of the buff inscribed in the scroll. The scrolls are sellable.

However players will be able to get max 5 blank scrolls per day. The blank scrolls are not tradeable.

I saw something similiar in another server but with the skill enchant, ppl used to put in the shop giant's codex who would enchant a type of skill directly to a value however the player would have its skill back to default.

Guest Elfocrash

I saw something similiar in another server but with the skill enchant, ppl used to put in the shop giant's codex who would enchant a type of skill directly to a value however the player would have its skill back to default.

Well obviously it is nothing like the one i wrote or above.

Guest Elfocrash

The level poll is still running. The talent system engine is already coded. I just wait the poll in order to know in which level i should fit it in.

I can give you some suggestion.

As I saw the poll is more for 90 lvl max U can make it as its voted already and make a npc where when someone hits 90lvl he can get 1 reward skill (by his choise - different skills to choose from for every class) to make it more competitive in pvp/ olympiad games. :)

Criticism and comments are welcome no matter if they will be positive or negative :)

Guest Elfocrash

I can give you some suggestion.

As I saw the poll is more for 90 lvl max U can make it as its voted already and make a npc where when someone hits 90lvl he can get 1 reward skill (by his choise - different skills to choose from for every class) to make it more competitive in pvp/ olympiad games. :)

Criticism and comments are welcome no matter if they will be positive or negative :)

I already talked about the talent system. I will include screenshots when i finish the design of the skills.