classic [L2J] L2 Netherrealm

Guest Elfocrash

Seems hmmm different.

Well, I believe that you're taking a risk with this project. People might love it or hate it. It's something totally unusual but I like your ideas, it's something different at least. I wanna wish you good luck with this project, I know you will work on this and I hope you're not waste your working time.

PS: The thing with castles/sieges is amazing, honestly.

If there are so many things about l2 you don't like, why don't you focus on a different game?

Ive seen customized servers before, but this is a completely different game! Which is why I think

l2 players won't like it...

If there are so many things about l2 you don't like, why don't you focus on a different game?

Ive seen customized servers before, but this is a completely different game! Which is why I think

You choice if u wanna join ... u choice if wanna play all time same servers with same features or server with same custom items and they call it custom ah ..

this is custom ... change everything special on c6 we bored all time same gameplay ..

Guest Elfocrash

So you wanna tell me that you like the classic one button archer, the spamming stun and fear or the weird feeling when you run out of soulshots or that you are like naked when you dont have buffs?

I don't really think so. I know people have to know it in order to play it but i have something for it too.

And fuck it i will say it. When the classes are done i will make a video for every single one of them with english commentary explaining how they play. After all i don't want players in my server that are the usual L2 community.

The "classic one button" archer you describe only exists on lol 2h full buffed server with mana potions. Why not make a pvp server w/o that crap, having retail buffs and no pots..? That would be much better imo. Keep in mind that l2 was never a true rpg, but we like it what for what it is (or rather for what it used to be). What was the last time you saw a successful heavily customized l2 server? That's why I said you should focus on a different game...cheers!

Guest Elfocrash

The "classic one button" archer you describe only exists on lol 2h full buffed server with mana potions. Why not make a pvp server w/o that crap, having retail buffs and no pots..? That would be much better imo. Keep in mind that l2 was never a true rpg, but we like it what for what it is (or rather for what it used to be). What was the last time you saw a successful heavily customized l2 server? That's why I said you should focus on a different game...cheers!

Lineage was the first real RPG with Runescape even before Wow was there.

And i can count some servers like that but i will just give you one name. L2Pride. And i mean the GF one.

btw The Battleship Event announced.

The Battleship event.

Have you even noticed a ship that travels from Rune to PI? Neither did I. This will change.

This will be used for a battleship event. What is that? Let me expain.

2 Ships will start from different positions and in 1 min they will be really close and start traveling in parallel lines.

The crue in it will be 2 teams that have registered for this event. Each ship has a Flag on it. The flag cannot be reached by the ranged

players or the melee ones of the enemy ship. However when you enter the battleship event you gain a new skill called "Hijack!!!".

Using the skill the players will be able to jump to the other ship with main reason to kill the enemy flag. The team that kills the enemy flag first wins the event.

If no flags are killed even when the ship trip ends then the team with the most kills wins.

The Battleship event.

Have you even noticed a ship that travels from Rune to PI? Neither did I. This will change.

This will be used for a battleship event. What is that? Let me expain.

2 Ships will start from different positions and in 1 min they will be really close and start traveling in parallel lines.

The crue in it will be 2 teams that have registered for this event. Each ship has a Flag on it. The flag cannot be reached by the ranged

players or the melee ones of the enemy ship. However when you enter the battleship event you gain a new skill called "Hijack!!!".

Using the skill the players will be able to jump to the other ship with main reason to kill the enemy flag. The team that kills the enemy flag first wins the event.

If no flags are killed even when the ship trip ends then the team with the most kills wins.

Awesome idea!!can't wait to see what else you got there!

Seems to be an interesting gaming inside... I will give a try ;).

Edit: If you will have at least Mid-high rate server(Max rate:2k...) would be better... once and these features are suitable for mid/high rated pvp servers..

well if you dont like it why you still talking here

there are 1000000000000000 servers with same features that you like

go there and play

Guest Elfocrash

Seems to be an interesting gaming inside... I will give a try ;).

Edit: If you will have at least Mid-high rate server(Max rate:2k...) would be better... once and these features are suitable for mid/high rated pvp servers..

The xp system will be easy till 76 and after that it will be a combination of pvp/xp/quest(NOT CRAPPY ONES) in order to level up to 80. You'll see.

Like I said neither l2 or wow are true rpg games...where the character's choices actually affect the settings and the end game!

Almost every mmorpg is action based. I went a little off topic here. Anyway good luck, you'll need it .

@t Lightway

I'm just posting my opinion. What is your problem?

The xp system will be easy till 76 and after that it will be a combination of pvp/xp/quest(NOT CRAPPY ONES) in order to level up to 80. You'll see.

Oke ;) we will see, Good luck anyways.. I think you will need it :)

Like I said neither l2 or wow are true rpg games...where the character's choices actually affect the settings and the end game!

Almost every mmorpg is action based. I went a little off topic here. Anyway good luck, you'll need it .

@t Lightway

I'm just posting my opinion. What is your problem?

you post that he should do the server like all the others classics c6

No the real l2 players(like me who was playing for 3 years at official servers and not when it was f2p) will actually give it a shot because they want to try something different.