Just another topic

KDerD

Guess what, It was Fanky again who cleaned his "DDOS PROTECTION OR MONEY BACK BY KDERD64" because I "ruined" it by saying how much untrusted this guy was.

Well done Fanky, another proof of your great clean-up era

I am really happy with.Your attitude after your ban has been changed a lot.

Now why do you want to -beep- this feeling?Just think with your brain?

How can a gaming mod having privs at non gaming areas?I am that board's moderator...

Gfx mods expect gfx zones moderating web design and hosting marketplace and websites free,monetizing area and web hosting previews.

So I was the one who cleared his topic but I was not aware of the whole situation.

We have enough proofs against you and since globals decided for ban I guess this won't be changed.

KDerD blocked me on skype when I asked for refund.

I've paid 106 euros and used service for 2 weeks, so at least refund half of price instead of blocking me on skype. You don't know how much money from donate I also lost from that 3 days server down problem. He said he will fully refund, but no he blocked me on skype :)

First day server was lagging, I asked him to fix this problem. Next day server was offline becuz of "fixing this problem", when finally on the night it was online I agreed to extend length of the service. But when day after server was again offline all day I haven't had another choice but to move to other host. It's his problems that he is reachable 10 minutes in day and he doesn't even give me his phone number.

Also another interesting detail is that when I paid for service to him, he immediately refunded me money. Then he created a money request for me and I paid that request. Now when I wan't to dispute the transaction I can't do it because I paid for "Virtual services" and when you agree to his request, you can't dispute the transaction. He thought about that other may dispute money from this services from the beginning so yes, until he refunds me half of price - he's a scammer.

P.S. After he started my vps online again some files were rollbacked 1-2 days

xdem,stop bitching pls.

as i've said billions time,im soloing every single l2section(delete replies).dunno,maybe you're right sometimes I may be wrong,but as I told you I 've NEVER delete any kind of reply unless its flame.

whatever..

KDerD blocked me on skype when I asked for refund.

I've paid 106 euros and used service for 2 weeks, so at least refund half of price instead of blocking me on skype. You don't know how much money from donate I also lost from that 3 days server down problem. He said he will fully refund, but no he blocked me on skype :)

First day server was lagging, I asked him to fix this problem. Next day server was offline becuz of "fixing this problem", when finally on the night it was online I agreed to extend length of the service. But when day after server was again offline all day I haven't had another choice but to move to other host. It's his problems that he is reachable 10 minutes in day and he doesn't even give me his phone number.

Also another interesting detail is that when I paid for service to him, he immediately refunded me money. Then he created a money request for me and I paid that request. Now when I wan't to dispute the transaction I can't do it because I paid for "Virtual services" and when you agree to his request, you can't dispute the transaction. He thought about that other may dispute money from this services from the beginning so yes, until he refunds me half of price - he's a scammer.

P.S. After he started my vps online again some files were rollbacked 1-2 days

On first payment I refunded you instant because you didn't paid paypal fees and you want to tell me that on that exactly 3 given days you lost and I quote " a shitload of donations ", it's like exactly in that 1 day and half to be more precise your players just wanted to donate you hundreds, maybe thousands of euros because they won at lottery. Seriously mate, after the mess that you created and spread, do you expect any kind of refund?

KDerD still doesn't answer...

I am busy with my work but I am always available on Skype.

On first payment I refunded you instant because you didn't paid paypal fees and you want to tell me that on that exactly 3 given days you lost and I quote " a shitload of donations ", it's like exactly in that 1 day and half to be more precise your players just wanted to donate you hundreds, maybe thousands of euros because they won at lottery. Seriously mate, after the mess that you created and spread, do you expect any kind of refund?

I am busy with my work but I am always available on Skype.

Shut up your banned mouth you turkian kebab. Why you are telling me about your "paypal fees" donates if you still have stolen my money in your account? You are almost never reachable in skype, that's why I left in the first place. You didnt gave me your phone number, cause you knew youre a scammer and I will need to reach to you.

You messed up my server for 3 days and I haven't lost shitload of donates, but 100-200 euros for sure and it is not your competention to value how much I could earn if you had l2versuvio which failed. That's your experience in hosting yes? Blaming your clients?

You got what you're worth and be happy

Shut up your banned mouth you turkian kebab. Why you are telling me about your "paypal fees" donates if you still have stolen my money in your account? You are almost never reachable in skype, that's why I left in the first place. You didnt gave me your phone number, cause you knew youre a scammer and I will need to reach to you.

You messed up my server for 3 days and I haven't lost shitload of donates, but 100-200 euros for sure and it is not your competention to value how much I could earn if you had l2versuvio which failed. That's your experience in hosting yes?

Turkish kebap loled hard.

Yeah once I called him and he answered and I saw turkish kebab on skype  ;D

For the record he's romanian and you shouldnt make racist comments.

You messed up my server for 3 days and I haven't lost shitload of donates, but 100-200 euros for sure and it is not your competention to value how much I could earn if you had l2versuvio which failed. That's your experience in hosting yes? Blaming your clients?

I like how you make things up, you should be a book writter or hell'ja, better be a politician.

I like how you make things up, you should be a book writter or hell'ja, better be a politician.

The thing that you can't answer him and post stupid things + a song.... :rage:

Is he your customer?

Does he paid?

Yes.

What does he get?

Nothing.

Why you continue discuss this... since its facts.

If you have any proves that can show us your protection is real... and working 100% as you said... maybe G mods can unban.

But i doubt you can.