Just another topic

KDerD

First of all, I just logged and I see I am banned, so let's write the story:

Haven't logged on forums since I am busy with my work and related to the recent incidets:

zeimantis or w/e it's his name paid for services and used my machine w/o problems but last 2 days was closed due to an wrong generated invoice from the hosting providers that automatically deactivated the machine and I resolved it through the ticket

Following up, I don't see my exchange topic, probably been deleted but I saw many haters around telling scam w/o proof and

If I wanted to scam, when I last time exchanged 100 euros with DBSK, I would have taken the money and run away, but that's not in my character

Also there was another issue with another guy that gave me his machine but he had all traffic blocked and I told him I can't access the machine so he should talk with the ISP provider to unblock it but after 4 days it got unblocked but the day before the 4th, he came on forums calling scammer and stuff

Coming back to zeimantis, he told me he wants full refund after he used the machine since 5th of August till 21-22 ( w/o the downtime recently)  that's over 2 weeks, that's not really nice from you given the fact that I paid for machine and protection.

Finally, I don't like the attitude of the mods or w/e mod that ban me because that's not how you do, you wait for the person in cause to have a response, I logged now on the forums because a friend user from here told me that I got banned and I was like wtf.

Seriously, as I told above, If I wanted to scam I would have taken the money from DBSK when I exchanged last time 100 euros but I am not that kind of person.

If anyone wants proof of payments for machines/protection and skype chats and logs I can provide.

NO, I was accusing you for scammer since you SCAMMED balrog but none paid attention, your DDoS was fraud, after 1 day he asked for refund but you blocked him !

" GURANTEED OR MONEY BACK " Bullshit

Lets clean this forum from frauds like you, im really in the mood for it.

Kderd and claww are out, who is next

NO, I was accusing you for scammer since you SCAMMED balrog but none paid attention, your DDoS was fraud, after 1 day he asked for refund but you blocked him !

" GURANTEED OR MONEY BACK " Bullshit

Lets clean this forum from frauds like you, im really in the mood for it.

Kderd and claww are out, who is next

Tu jet in morti matii de copil retardat, sa nu te vad.

suck my cock you facking trash

Message from xdem on PM on this acc.

Tu jet in morti matii de copil retardat, sa nu te vad.

Message from xdem on PM on this acc.

My tickets to banland included return tickets too, in your case I dont think so scammer, now find another forum to pretend the smartass and scamm anaware guys

about the msg, yea its nice huh, when u was begging like a dog for my ban it was K. But revenge is sweet I hope you can feel it too

My tickets to banland included return tickets too, in your case I dont think so scammer, now find another forum to pretend the smartass and scamm anaware guys

about the msg, yea its nice huh, when u was begging like a dog for my ban it was K. But revenge is sweet I hope you can feel it too

I am not begging for anyone's ban, you have misconceived perceptions about reality, you should get off the house and get a life instead of staying all day on a forum and criticising people.

ON-Topic: Refund is available on the first 3 days, the host/company doesn't allow refund after that time given.

Listen dude, If you wasn't sure about the machine's status you should announce it to your topic... While someone is interested to buy it and you DIDN'T announced something about it for sure they will call you scammer with proofs....

I am not begging for anyone's ban, you have misconceived perceptions about reality, you should get off the house and get a life instead of staying all day on a forum and criticising people.

We started e-wars and hate when I accussed you for scamming and fake ddos protection, NONE LISTENED TO ME, I PMED FANKY, ZAKE NO ACTIONS

I warned them but they wanted proofs, well fack proofs im not a lier I have no reason to lie.

Their ignorance made another guy to get scammed 100 facking euros GZ Maxcheaters

We started e-wars and hate when I accussed you for scamming and fake ddos protection, NONE LISTENED TO ME, I PMED FANKY, ZAKE NO ACTIONS

I warned them but they wanted proofs, well fack proofs im not a lier I have no reason to lie.

Their ignorance made another guy to get scammed 100 facking euros GZ Maxcheaters

ouff..happy i didn't get scammed from this guy.. vote xdem for admin!

Listen dude, If you wasn't sure about the machine's status you should announce it to your topic... While someone is interested to buy it and you DIDN'T announced something about it for sure they will call you scammer with proofs....

It was a wrong generated invoice and when you don't pay invoice they disable the machine, but I had the ticket opened and they responded not as fast as I expected but I discussed with him previously and I told him that I'll add extra days on the time paid for it ( 30 days + 3 extra ) and he agreed and today (after 1 day half of downtime) it got fixed and no more issues but when I come and check he started creating topics and trash-talk and ask for full refund, I was like wtf.

You shut up scammer, you aren't allowed to be able to talk, neither to have your account activated.

Im better than you dude,and it's all you need.

ouff..happy i didn't get scammed from this guy.. vote xdem for admin!

Guess what, It was Fanky again who cleaned his "DDOS PROTECTION OR MONEY BACK BY KDERD64" because I "ruined" it by saying how much untrusted this guy was.

Well done Fanky, another proof of your great clean-up era

Guess what, It was Fanky again who cleaned his "DDOS PROTECTION OR MONEY BACK BY KDERD64" because I "ruined" it by saying how much untrusted this guy was.

I've exchanged over 1k-1.2k euros here, if I wanted to scam, I would have done in so way that I would have got a lot, but no reason to do that and also related to your attitude, you should stop acting like a dumb that you are.

Atleast he is banned now.

zeimantis or w/e ,haters around telling scam w/o proof,  another guy

Yep just few people... i count (3)... i feel there are more...

Еxcuses alot, truth is one: you are scammer.