Looking For SPONSOR [OPEN TO SEE]

*I am looking for sponsor for my new project...

*The most here know me... On my last grand opening i gather 280 People on some hours, people here can correct it!

*I need a guy as sponsor cause the budget is low for now...

*I have a deal for him

*Pm me here or let me a skype to contact with him

I can work only for server files if you want.

He is not asking for a developer he is asking for a sponsor someone who will pay for deticated/domain/ddos prot as i understand.

He is not asking for a developer he is asking for a sponsor someone who will pay for deticated/domain/ddos prot as i understand.

Yes, but may he needs files too.

What is your budget and how much you need and what you need for specifically the money?

If someone realy intresting he can pm me and then tell him the price and the deal which we have for him...

You know that in order to set up a server now you need money

You got a team and you can't afford renting a machine? How old are you? 14?

People like you destroy everything... stop trolling around forum asking useless questions...

If you don't have any job in this post asking serious question such as "what project is related with & can i have preview" why do you post such a reply in order to show yourself how smart you are?

PS: Nico is trusted for me!

People like you destroy everything... stop trolling around forum asking useless questions...

If you don't have any job in this post asking serious question such as "what project is related with & can i have preview" why do you post such a reply in order to show yourself how smart you are?

PS: Nico is trusted for me!

What trusted means in this case?

I never told he has the intention to scam anyone. The point is he ask someone else to invest in his place and if things will be good he will get his money back plus some fee, what if the project fails? The investor loses his money.

But really, it's ridiculous. If there's a team of 4 members they can gather a badget to setup anyserver. If they can't get the needed amount when they are a team, how do they wait someone stranger, himself alone, pay for their shit?

Good luck finding a "Sponsor", altho i doubt anyone will do this.

P.S. People like me achieve things, and I'm not trolling or anything.

What trusted means in this case?

I never told he has the intention to scam anyone. The point is he ask someone else to invest in his place and if things will be good he will get his money back plus some fee, what if the project fails? The investor loses his money.

But really, it's ridiculous. If there's a team of 4 members they can gather a badget to setup anyserver. If they can't get the needed amount when they are a team, how do they wait someone stranger, himself alone, pay for their shit?

Good luck finding a "Sponsor", altho i doubt anyone will do this.

P.S. People like me achieve things, and I'm not trolling or anything.

I work mate, but i can't afford 500 euro for a game...

I work mate, but i can't afford 500 euro for a game...

It's stops being a game when it brings some income to you. It's an investment. And since you got a team you can split the amount with the other members as good.

It's stops being a game when it brings some income to you. It's an investment. And since you got a team you can split the amount with the other members as good.

My team is me and my dev.. Developer work on files, normaly he should take an amount but he do it cause we work together 4 years.. So i am looking for 1 more who can give these money... he will not lose, that the only sure