MaxCheaters - An 'International' Cheating Forum or maybe not?

BonJovi®

It seems, that you are a fun boy of Universe like HappyViolence.

But, moderators set member's behavior by doing their job. If staff were doing their job correct, everything would be better today.

siriously? i don't even know this guy!

*I  think that you guys blame him just cause you don't have to do anything else!

Guys a mod please just lock this topic, we have this discussion every once in a while and it always end up in a troll topic...

We all know the issues of mxc and how theres never going to happen anything to fix them but dont need to run the same course over and over :)

The person who did this topic was moderator long time ago.

I know that i'm a mxc member since Gerero times! ^^

Guest Elfocrash

Your problem is the Internations or the CHEATING?

DO YOU EVEN SEE ANY CHEATING SHARE IN THE FORUM?

I have nothing with you Jaharakal, but I have to say that your English knowledge isn't so good. Only foreign moderators, have the correct English knowledge? I saw when Maxtor is looking for staffers, asking for good English speakers. But I see, he can't check who has good English skills. The only guy who is wrong here, is Maxtor for promoting wrong members. Neither, my English knowledge is better.

I have nothing with you Jaharakal, but I have to say that your English knowledge isn't so good. Only foreign moderators, have the correct English knowledge? I saw when Maxtor is looking for staffers, asking for good English speakers. But I see, he can't check who has good English skills. The only guy who is wrong here, is Maxtor for promoting wrong members. Neither, my English knowledge is better.

U care only about language knowledge ?

Cause i like the yellow colour.

JaharakaL you look like a hater,blaming Universe and agreeing for his demotion.

I remember when everyone was blaming you and asking for your demotion you felt good?

I remember when everyone was blaming you and asking for your demotion you felt good?

every single gold member should be demoted :D

he is useless tard.. idk why he is still mod