Read this and tell me ..

GsL

i ask marwan to code me some codes but he cant and he suggest me

to add xDem to code it for u maybe he will code it for free , i say to him

no i cant we dotn talk .. he ask me why i tell him we are Greeks.. ( i dotn wana tell the story )

after 2-5 min he send me msg one goood coder real life friend will help u 

i say to him why u dotn give me now his skype ? and he tell me i dotn have it now

after 2-5 min he give me his skype

(that guy create  the skype in that time )

he give me the name*

the guys was Xdem but i m not sure 100% i check that skype and he was from athens Greece like xDem

Xdem wanna try to do scam on me DDos my server bla bla beucase we hate each other

Marwan suggest me that guy ..

And what's the problem?Put [GR]Tags and explain me what happend cause your english knowledge is limited.

[Gr] Autos re filos tha milise me xDem k tou eipe << o Gsl m zitaei codes k m eipe oti den milate>> o

vlakamas o xDem tha t eipe << pes t oti exeis ena filo coder k oti tha sto codari  wste na ton scamarw>>

stelni msg o marwn meta apo ligo k m leei exw filo real life friend very  goood coder alla d n exw to skype t k

meta apo ligo m stelnei to skype (to ekane create o allos) enos apo GR enw m eipe oti einai real life friend ..

k o marwn eiani apo aigypto ...

kserw exw fantasia megali alla tin protimo para na dextw scam .. estw k as kanw lathos.. alla an proseksis k to skeftis kati tha vgalis..

drama...learn to code yourself or face such issues, he reccommended the guy based on experience not based on you like him or not...

Learn the basics please or just dont ask for random developers around the net. :)

[GR]Και πάλι δεν κατάλαβα τη έγινε.Εσυ ζήτησες ένα code από τον marwan και σου έδωσε το skype του xdem και τη έγινε?

drama...learn to code yourself or face such issues, he reccommended the guy based on experience not based on you like him or not...

Learn the basics please or just dont ask for random developers around the net. :)

i dont ask for free ..

[15:03:17] Marwan: hi drake

[15:03:23] Drake2wow: sup bro

[15:03:35] Marwan: whats up with the zombie event

[15:03:43] Drake2wow: quited, no time for that

[15:03:48] Drake2wow: none helps

[15:04:20] Marwan: i still have the old codes , ,maybe i will work on it later

[15:04:40] Marwan: i have a friend

[15:04:50] Marwan: who wants some codes for some money

[15:04:53] Marwan: maybe you can do it

[15:04:57] Marwan: im busy atm...

[15:05:09] Drake2wow: me too man

[15:05:12] Drake2wow: who is he?

[15:05:16] Drake2wow: from maxcheater?

[15:05:23] Marwan: yep

[15:05:28] Marwan: gsl i think

[15:05:34] Drake2wow: HAHAHAH NO GTFO

[15:05:37] Drake2wow: HAHAHAHAHAHHA

[15:05:39] Drake2wow: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

[15:05:46] Drake2wow: CODE TO GSL?

[15:05:59] Drake2wow: no, even for money to simple codes he got blacklisted

[15:06:08] Marwan: ok forget , he just told me that he hate you

[15:06:10] Marwan: and you hate him

junk this

i dont ask for free ..

I know this, most ppl who dont know how to make a server pay for someone does(sry dont take it personally but since you pay for a dev thats a valid point). You are better off learning the stuff you need and doing it yourself. :)

[15:03:17] Marwan: hi drake

[15:03:23] Drake2wow: sup bro

[15:03:35] Marwan: whats up with the zombie event

[15:03:43] Drake2wow: quited, no time for that

[15:03:48] Drake2wow: none helps

[15:04:20] Marwan: i still have the old codes , ,maybe i will work on it later

[15:04:40] Marwan: i have a friend

[15:04:50] Marwan: who wants some codes for some money

[15:04:53] Marwan: maybe you can do it

[15:04:57] Marwan: im busy atm...

[15:05:09] Drake2wow: me too man

[15:05:12] Drake2wow: who is he?

[15:05:16] Drake2wow: from maxcheater?

[15:05:23] Marwan: yep

[15:05:28] Marwan: gsl i think

[15:05:34] Drake2wow: HAHAHAH NO GTFO

[15:05:37] Drake2wow: HAHAHAHAHAHHA

[15:05:39] Drake2wow: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

[15:05:46] Drake2wow: CODE TO GSL?

[15:05:59] Drake2wow: no, even for money to simple codes he got blacklisted

[15:06:08] Marwan: ok forget , he just told me that he hate you

[15:06:10] Marwan: and you hate him

junk this

and the skype from Greece? of his real life friend who was ?>

anyway i dont wanna talk more i just say wht happen here .

u can lock it.

[gr]

jackaral piseuw oti eksigisa ti egine mia xara tespa kane to lock na teliosi edw.

I know this, most ppl who dont know how to make a server pay for someone does(sry dont take it personally but since you pay for a dev thats a valid point). You are better off learning the stuff you need and doing it yourself. :)

if you lack the IQ u cant do shit, that guy is a farmer and makes his living with goats, now u think its the right time for him to put his lazy ass down and learn to code? no

if you lack the IQ u cant do shit, that guy is a farmer and makes his living with goats, now u think its the right time for him to put his lazy ass down and learn to code? no

It doesnt matter when you start something unless you start it, besides who cares how hes making money it has nothing to do with the subject or with what he wants to do :)

Yea call me farmer , my job is your problem ? or becuase i live in small village .. ah

[Gr] ilikrina epidi zeis se athina i dn kserw p k nomizis oti opoios meni se xwrio k kanei mia X doulia ekei einai katwteros apo esena

eisai gelasmenos

[GR]Το επίπεδο της ελληνικής σου γλώσσας είναι πολύ κατώτερο από τα αγγλικά.Αλλή φορά να τα εξηγείς πιο καλά.

From your side it was insipidity to create such a topic cause they didn't scam.

Locked.