[Report] Scammers

Zake

I ll say it again all payments was as gift if it I wasn't as gift when you received money it says the amount you received the fee that you payed and the total amount of money that you revived after fees....

Since he changed the e-mail address from the PayPal I can't recive any notification e-mail that I send money to some1 or changed other things inside of the account

I will add photo's later(I'm from my phone now) from my paypal and yuna account to see the last activity and that I don't have the money....

And as we say in Greece

(GR) καθαρός ουρανός αστραπές δεν φοβάται

We still are waiting photos and money back...

Edited by SubZεro

We still are waiting photos and money back...

and me :)

I really think he bored about exchange service and decided get a big GIF from all us. proof that im wrong

Edited by madocter

I am reporting Realtek (the annoying guy with 8k posts of spam) ,i think he scammed over 30 ppl by now but thats not the problem

he backstabbed me by screwing up my partner database and he said HE WILL REPORT ME ON MXC for "scam loOLOLOLOL"  cuz i changed password on dedi while he deleted my partner database while server was online and my partner paid for dedi and everything lol ,anyway should i post skype conversations here? or on PM

Also i have changed my webhost password because of this reason ,and he said i scammed him but im the one who paid for webhost :) ,his tricks and threats wont work on me unfortunately ,i hope you do something with this scammer and liar ,he knows only to destroy

I got valid proofs ,history ,i can make screenshoots etc

see how much shit this guy can eat ,he said he will report me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice try

Edited by Karasu

I ll say it again all payments was as gift if it I wasn't as gift when you received money it says the amount you received the fee that you payed and the total amount of money that you revived after fees....

Since he changed the e-mail address from the PayPal I can't recive any notification e-mail that I send money to some1 or changed other things inside of the account

I will add photo's later(I'm from my phone now) from my paypal and yuna account to see the last activity and that I don't have the money....

And as we say in Greece

So after about 10 days we have no news about this... If you are so sure about this, post something or answer to pm's

I had some issues with PP in the past but is was resolved in days not weeks.

If he is a scammer he had a profit of over 100.000e as i believe was his title

Not bad if you ask me

Btw all of sudden his facebook page is gone!

(GR) η σιωπή είναι χρυσός  ή χιλιάδες ευρώ!

~GREY HAT~ IS SCAMMER

he uses donator member to make the trustable to sellers,he stole me 200m adenas i have the proofs with screenshots+conversation

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/42/l6pu.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/10/jw7u.jpg

here the pms he send me in forum

http://www.maxcheaters.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=49924&st=0#msg68385

Edited by typografos

So after about 10 days we have no news about this... If you are so sure about this, post something or answer to pm's

Not bad if you ask me

(GR) η σιωπή είναι χρυσός  ή χιλιάδες ευρώ!

Any greek can have his: name , phone etc ? he deserve jail . i can get his IP only (if im from greek i could consider a personal visit to his house and is not a joke)

I will add photo's later(I'm from my phone now)

Tipical .... O0

Edited by madocter

Any greek can have his: name , phone etc ? he deserve jail . i can get his IP only (if im from greek i could consider a personal visit to his house and is not a joke)

I will add photo's later(I'm from my phone now)

Tipical .... O0

He scammed me too...  I sent a messages to administrators/moderators on this forum and they still trust to him or ignore me... Its awesome.. 

I believed to him that he was hacked.. but now he started to ignore my messages and he is not communicating with me..

He scammed me too...  I sent a messages to administrators/moderators on this forum and they still trust to him or ignore me... Its awesome.. 

I believed to him that he was hacked.. but now he started to ignore my messages and he is not communicating with me..

not only with you, seems he will off forever :)

And as we say in Greece

i will perma ban you tomorrow if your clients havent recieved their money.

enough

I didn't have pc cuz i burned my m/b and the cpu by mistake...

Not bad if you ask me

(GR) η σιωπή είναι χρυσός ή χιλιάδες ευρώ!

100.000€? From where? I made 20.000€ trades total... 10% was the fees and only 5% for me.... So I made only 1.000 from trades....

The money are lost I will said it again I don't have them.. If I had them I would refund every one As I said to all of you in the pms you send my

Now if you want to ban me do it its not my fault that the money stoled from the hackers