[Report] Scammers

Zake

I didn't have pc cuz i burned my m/b and the cpu by mistake...

100.000€? From where? I made 20.000€ trades total... 10% was the fees and only 5% for me.... So I made only 1.000 from trades....

The money are lost I will said it again I don't have them.. If I had them I would refund every one As I said to all of you in the pms you send my

Now if you want to ban me do it its not my fault that the money stoled from the hackers

I'm one of the people made exchanges with him, this is first time that refund happends.

As i wanna know what happend.

I will give him one last chance as he started replying on his pm's and maybe the issue can be resolve. Lets see....! Wierd situation!

I will fix my own issue, did not expect payback.

Advice u all to do it.

This is obviously GAME OVER situation.

Good luck with everyone's case.

photo from yuna account.... no incoming money..... only pays to yours paypal account

and here is my paypal account

Edited by Psych_O

k

O0

excuse me , as i know you can transfer money from your paypal to bank account , or any other Card.

Why you dont post screens about your paypal chase ?

thanks

Edited by madocter

~GREY HAT~ IS SCAMMER

he uses donator member to make the trustable to sellers,he stole me 200m adenas i have the proofs with screenshots+conversation

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/42/l6pu.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/10/jw7u.jpg

here the pms he send me in forum

http://www.maxcheaters.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=49924&st=0#msg68385

no one moderator or admin answer?i post proofs wtf

O0

excuse me , as i know you can transfer money from your paypal to bank account , or any other Card.

Why you dont post screens about your paypal chase ?

thanks

I will post and paypal too tonight...

I don't have attached my bank account to paypal...

And in Greece paypal doesn't allow you to send money(deposite) to your credit card... You can Only take them (withdraw from the card)

Edited by Psych_O

I dont believe he is a scammer and bad things happend on the internet. Of course alot of the things he says doesnt make sense

(money "lost" in mid air, other cards attached etc.)

He also told me that paypal send him the money (on a diffrent card from what he has attached) and it will take up to 5 days to show up(it usually takes 2 days so this might also be inacurate)

If he was a scammer he wouldnt even bother to post, reply or even login.

As a said its a wierd situation. I will wait until 1/2/14 to see what will happen.

In the end, he should find the money and send it to us even if he pays form his own pocket.

Then i will take any neccasary legal/illegal actions and post a bunch of personal sensitive information about him (name, surname, DOB, mother name, father name, ID number, telephone, town he lives, town he is studying and maybe i could find his AFM)

I dont believe he is a scammer and bad things happend on the internet. Of course alot of the things he says doesnt make sense

He also told me that paypal send him the money (on a diffrent card from what he has attached) and it will take up to 5 days to show up(it usually takes 2 days so this might also be inacurate)

As a said its a wierd situation. I will wait until 1/2/14 to see what will happen.

In the end, he should find the money and send it to us even if he pays form his own pocket.

Then i will take any neccasary legal/illegal actions and post a bunch of personal sensitive information about him (name, surname, DOB, mother name, father name, ID number, telephone, town he lives, town he is studying and maybe i could find his AFM)

Please let us all know, because he owe money to most of us.

And if he does not refund us, i would like his details too.

Just for the lulz.

Why are complaining useless:

You can't use any legal action to judge him since there are no contract with u or any document that can approve what happened.

You personaly send him money and you personaly and resposible for your loss.

-------------------------------------

However i should say that all of you should agree that wont use his service anymore since he can't protect his own details, yes he is responsible for your loss due to mention above.

But i doubt that he will giveback anything if he own it or not.

Since i lost myself around 50 euro i'm part of this discussion in order to show you that this issue can't be fixed by third side but only by the people actually acting in it.

Does he have to recieve ban because of what happend?

Yes:

He have to be banned since he was offering service "trusted & secure" so basically his service are not real (scammy).

Being toxic won't help you recieve your funds back.

Edited by Stewie

Make1992

Scammer On Lineage 2 MarketPlace

Proofs

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/173061-closed/

http://www.maxcheate...e/#entry2305163

http://www.maxcheate...s/#entry2311183

http://www.maxcheate...o/#entry2313637

just read topics , there is images and all u need to ban him

http://wstaw.org/m/2013/12/13/faggot.png - another funny thing from him, just called himself a reatard, lol

what he is basically doing:

1. mixing bad with good deals

2. he is asking for your skype account and sending ivnite

3. he is asking for ingame character name

everything to ensure that there is no proof against him, well if only admins could check everything and just verified logs,

they would have proof that im right... but well you can keep those 25eu, kiddo

worst regards to you

proof of paying.. too sad my friend didnt make an ingame screenshot

scammer, paid via paypal 25eu for vesper set, didnt give any item, beware

scammer be careful guys

Edited by Sickboyz