hellbound [L2RT HIGH FIVE] L2 EternalFight x15 - Fresh start in the end of May!

Stalone

Your dogs lured me to this topic, i barely care for your server just got owned by posts and your creativity to lure some ppl into the server :)

Not sure about creativity but to make such hilarious event its lol ! :)

If i write something unreal and post it here will you give me a reward ? :)

is a problem i make contests for my server? i dont see any rule to stop that, dogs i dont have are just players so stop spam here

contest is when you dont know the result,

when you reward players only for good reviews, thats dictatorship.. lol :)

and after that to say "it have good and bad reviews" related with that "contest" its pretty sad.

Now you understand ? i dont think you are such a fool just do it by the normal way.

About dogs, dont make me laugh, this 3 ppl spam my topic for weeks and they stand on "neutral" position.

After few days they spam here "omg best server around" i will cum out from this .. :D

u can say whatever u want about this mass of posts in server topic, true is that more and more players take care about the server and keep it alive and well advertised, and the effect is that online constantly grows, and haters cant even come up with a single reason why not to play here (reason that would make sense).

stalone did u tell ur ships what donations u made ?

http://l2etf.com/DonationList.html

loled .set and weapon+6 sa pvp full atribute . loled . u think ppl are still stupid to play on ur shit . call more ppl to post for in game rewards. when will this server close next week like all before ?

stalone did u tell ur ships what donations u made ?

http://l2etf.com/DonationList.html

loled .set and weapon+6 sa pvp full atribute . loled . u think ppl are still stupid to play on ur shit . call more ppl to post for in game rewards. when will this server close next week like all before ?

nice donate list.