hellbound [L2RT HIGH FIVE] L2 EternalFight x15 - Fresh start in the end of May!

Stalone

server has a bit more than 1 week, there is balance, its easy to start playin here since champions exp runes, vit for pc bangs and stuff, easy to get vote coins festival coins etc and sell them at beggining to gear up with s grade, no lags at all, uptime all the way

Ill put in my 2 cents, some guy logged in today linking +16 foundation s84 weapon, after that he started dropping shitloads of s84 fundation weapons with SA, and around 1000 GC mastery, it has been around 3 hours since that happened, admins did not post a word (even tho the server went down and up after about 20 minutes) there was no rollback whatsoever, to me it looks like the server is done.

Ill put in my 2 cents, some guy logged in today linking +16 foundation s84 weapon, after that he started dropping shitloads of s84 fundation weapons with SA, and around 1000 GC mastery, it has been around 3 hours since that happened, admins did not post a word (even tho the server went down and up after about 20 minutes) there was no rollback whatsoever, to me it looks like the server is done.

lmao :D

Roll back will make if have 700 real players and all cry but him has not more from 50 players and who care :D

hey you just made a new emeny,a emeny that you should scared of :)

you get what you give bro

P.s why all bg got such big mouth and have no ddos protection :|

jakk you must be some fat ass nerd who have sad life  :alone:

p.s: not my server, not playing this server just the fact you say "you made a new enemy, a enemy you should be scared of" made me laugh.

who let the dogs out  :troll:?

actually i got gym everyday and i have a body you could deam of  :not bad: ,yeah i really have much free time since my parents got a company and i do not have to work at all .

who let the dogs out  :troll:?

actually i got gym everyday and i have a body you could deam of  :not bad: ,yeah i really have much free time since my parents got a company and i do not have to work at all .

typical answers from a fatty nerd who sits behind pc  :alone: with no social life  :okey: