hellbound [L2RT HIGH FIVE] L2 EternalFight x15 - Fresh start in the end of May!

Stalone

What admin of server are you are? You have so much money to Create a server without donations ? this is the truth server is for donations.

for english lessons press 1 .

no one create a l2 server without thinking how much money it will bring to him

off servers are pay to win and "free to play" for poor ppl who want to play "real" lineage .

in private servers is different ... some ppl come and say my server is "retail like" bla bla bla ... after u join u realize is half custom half "retail".

no one spend some much time and effort to create a perfect copy of official  server , not even that is perfect .

donations are affecting the game play and GM's are greedy , many times they dont even know basic things in game and act like some kids with "power" rdy to smash every1 who stay in theyr way .

i have a nice memory about some private server in 2005-2006 , after some minor issues with the GM , pissed off cuz i was right he said : this is my server , i do what i like and when i like , i am god  ... if u dont like it u can leave !  .... so imagine i saw almost on every server same story with different words

lineage 2 lost a lot of players in last 2 years , ppl get tired and bored to try again and again and start over and get fuked up by greedy gm's

btw ur server have 150 players max with shops and alts , after almost 10 days and trust me u will not get more , too bad u waste ur time with it , i log out after 5 min after i saw in giran 50+ afk shops and 2-3 players afk near gk , wondering where the rest from 550 players go !

sieges were yesterday, online nearly reached 700, its constantly growing, and still not a single lag/ddos. ppl who are not playing here seem to know best whats the online, judging from tarot cards i suppose? stable, worth staying here, no vorpal stuff so far.

you know reason why is not ddos at etf?

who will spend money to ddos server with 100 online?

:happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever:

+1  True , but like u see snshd have ppl where trust on him bullshits

http://clip2net.com/s/4Zy4nt  63 place in hopzone  with 700 ppl ?

i just surprised how ppl can be so stupid. every1 who gave positive feedback has like 1-10post if u know what i mean. lol

They will got reward from Owner about it him is made of them event :) for nice review in mcx :D